Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  17:48:01  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lee L. Mercer Jr. Hilariously incoherent Web site.
My Platform

My platform for President of the United States Of America is Criminal Law. It is developed from my Method of Education. I was ordered to create and or invent by the United States Army that is now intact regulating the United States Government protecting it through Military Intelligence Computerization Management a new Disipline I invented and the Administration of Criminal Law Laws across the board.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  18:39:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  18:41:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He claims to be part of the Democratic Party, yet the Democratic Party does not acknowledge him as a candidate.

Ergo, he's a whack job with $100 for a website. Or he's a plant for those damn Libertarians.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Boron10
Religion Moderator

USA
1266 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  18:48:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Boron10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the website:

I have a doctor degree Phd. as a doctor of laws, medicine ( not practitioner of medicine, i.e. physicians, surgeons), theology, management, engineering and other subjects that are guaranteed by the United States Army in ROTC to be presented to me in a court of Law only.
I will receive my doctor degrees in a court of law only. My final graduation will be in a United States of America's Court which was ordered by my second ROTC Board and Staff Janet Reno former U.S. Attorney General, former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army and Secretary Of State of The United States General Colin Powell, Sr. and former Secretary of The United States Army Togo West. They will be joining me circumstantially later.
And
The United States Federal Congress has encouraged me to want to become President of the United States so that I can do what the President of the United States of America is supposed to do and complete the federal and military government biography and autobiography.
...I got nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  19:11:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's no words left to make fun of this guy. He's already used 'em all.

Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  19:38:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since my high school graduation in 1969, I developed myself to my own academic interest to be a Collegiate Profession.

What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell
Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  19:40:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This one is less wordy but just as weird:

http://christinabillings.com/

She seems to have one picture, (with real hair stuck on it?)

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  20:28:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Chippewa

This one is less wordy but just as weird:

http://christinabillings.com/

She seems to have one picture, (with real hair stuck on it?)

Christina Billings' assistant campaign manager seems a bit nervous. But she's the "Chosen One," and claims descent from Spartan royalty, so how could we go wrong?

Edited by - HalfMooner on 09/06/2007 20:33:48
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  20:45:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reasons For Mercer's Presidential Candidacy

17. To prove I have 1 million U.S. Military Intelligence Negro Female Lawyers and All the Negro Certified Public Accountants in the United States...
Don't miss out on the other sixty nine reasons. Especially #66.

Gotta love all the inappropriate capitalization on his site, too.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  20:49:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
#66 is laugh out loud!

What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  21:13:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mercer makes good recycling use of the dead, having both Ann Richards and Janet Reno campaigning for him. He also seems to have the ROTC (mentioned repeatedly) somehow supporting him.

And don't forget:
Also in my biography, that is stalled in a police debriefing, I am a member of the United State Army Military Intelligence Academy Camp Bullis San Antonio Texas at the University of Texas ROTC School of Religion as the Director, the developer of a new United States Army Military Intelligence Buddhist religion for the United States Army and the U.S. Army Military Intelligence Chaplain in charge.
Isn't it nice that he's created a new spy religion?: "Army Military Intelligence Buddhist religion ..."

Edited by - HalfMooner on 09/06/2007 21:15:06
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  23:20:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That hurt to read.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  23:46:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Isn't it nice that he's created a new spy religion?: "Army Military Intelligence Buddhist religion ..."

So when he activates the "Army Military Intelligence Buddhist Religion", the Buddhist pursuit of the nature of reality causes the military intelligence part to implode when it realizes there is suddenly no need for war.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  03:10:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In spite of the vile Bush, I still love election years. They are just so much fun.

At the risk of dating myself to be an old fart, I remember Gus Hall the Communist, and George Linclon Rockwell, the Nazi. They were always good for a chuckle, and I once met Rockwell when he was frothing near the Naval Base in Norfolk VA.

Lee & the pretty Christina are cut from a gentler cloth but are beautifully certifiable never the less.

My favorite off-the-wall candidate was Pat Paulson.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  07:48:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

In spite of the vile Bush, I still love election years. They are just so much fun.

At the risk of dating myself to be an old fart, I remember Gus Hall the Communist, and George Linclon Rockwell, the Nazi. They were always good for a chuckle, and I once met Rockwell when he was frothing near the Naval Base in Norfolk VA.

Lee & the pretty Christina are cut from a gentler cloth but are beautifully certifiable never the less.

My favorite off-the-wall candidate was Pat Paulson.

Paulson:
"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian"

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  09:08:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This guy is still a better choice than a nutjob Republican or Libertarian.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Edited by - pleco on 09/07/2007 09:09:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.