Bush lauds "Austria" as a good "OPEC" host
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  04:06:31  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bush also thanked Austria for sending troops to Iraq.

President Bush addressed these thanks to John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia, during a speech at the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) meeting in Sydney. The Aussies better remember their country's new name.

I shudder, thinking of this man representing my once admired country.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  04:13:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Austria? OPEC? I wonder if this maroon can find United States on a map.

Perhaps I am being unkind. Perhaps he was merely waxing nostalgic for the birthplace of his muse.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  04:40:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Austria? OPEC? I wonder if this maroon can find United States on a map.

Perhaps I am being unkind. Perhaps he was merely waxing nostalgic for the birthplace of his muse.

I suspect he couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a GPS device. I hope he gets lost on his ranch after he retires. A couple of panicked hours wandering in circles should finish him.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 09/07/2007 04:41:18
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  05:15:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - every time Dubya opens his mouth he makes Dan Quayle look like a statesman.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  10:24:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quothe the Rude Pundit:
9/07/2007
Bush at APEC, OPEC, Whatever:
So while the Rude Pundit was trawling the cable news websites, filled with such fascinating factoids like that Hulk Hogan's son was given warnings for speeding (it's true), creating a masturbation fantasy about joining the mile-high club with the Hooters girl who wore a skirt deemed too short for the prigs at Southwest Airlines (Motto: "It's like the cheap seats on a train crossing Bangladesh, except with less goats"), the Rude Pundit came across the latest manly man quote from our fearless leader. Talking to the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia, upon arrival at the APEC summit, President Bush said, apparently in reference to how things went in Iraq, "We're kicking ass.

Just how eye-rollingly embarrassing can this President get? If you thought the answer was "pretty fucking," you be off by an adjective degree or two. Indeed, knowing that George W. Bush is our nation's leader is not unlike knowing that Jeffrey Dahmer's your brother: yeah, it stinks for you to have had a brother like Jeffrey; no, you never sucked the eyeballs out of a boy-corpse and then fucked the socket; and, really, it's better not to think about it whenever you can put out of your mind what you could have done to prevent all the death and depravity wrought by him. Ultimately, though, you just gotta shake your head and wish it would go away.
Nevermore.....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.