Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

astropin
SFN Regular

USA
970 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  09:12:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send astropin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

--Here's my latest dream I felt was worth writing down, the Andy I reference is an old buddy of mine who is now the bassist for the highly offensive punk band The Meatmen.

So the dream starts with me guarding an abandoned military facility, the place is a massive underground industrial looking place which is well on its way to rotting/falling apart. I explore the many sub-levels of the place which has a few dead ends at the bottom which have been sealed up. The place is really creepy and most creepy is the area near the bottom where it is clear that something used to be chained up, there are four or five spots where something used to be chained and around the corner is a large bathroom/shower/barracks area (complete with some ten year old turds in the busted toilets). At this point I was assuming the place was used for some illegal military experiments on people/animals.

So the next part has me screwing around showing Andy Lucas around the place, which he thinks is really neat-o. What could go wrong, the place is unused/abandoned, right? So we are down at the chains/bathroom area where most of the dream took place and I suddenly realize that the fact the water and electricity still works way down here really bothered me. So naturally Andy goes down to what I thought was the bottom most part and starts poking around, once down there I see what I earlier thought was a sealed door was in fact an elevator which was jammed between this floor and the previously unknown “even lower”. So Andy starts messing around with some control panel on another elevator and of course sets off a loud “oh shit” noise.

We don’t wait to see what happens and bolted upstairs. Sensing urgency, I quickly out pace Andy and when I reach the top I notice I’m one or two turns ahead of him, so I stop to wait. Some other guy from the upper entrance area is there and I see a pair of zombie like torsoless legs walk around the corner. The legs are totally blue, even its loin rags were blue and it was dragging a severed human arm on a rope, I assumed the arm was Andy’s and I quickly made my peace by bolting for the beach which was right outside. Unlike the unfortunate guy I was standing near I realized that we had opened Pandora’s box so I took off, but I did hear him describe the horde which was coming as I ran. So he says something about Jesus, Buddha, Jesuits and Posideon and it becomes clear to me that I am apparently responsible for unleashing all of the ancient gods upon the world along with some Jesuits and others I guess.

So I run through the beach full of soon-to-be fucked tourists and immediately start flying out over the water very fast like Superman, I dipped down under the water line and came back up where the water itself began reaching up to consume me, Posideon (in water form) was trying to grab me now and made a few attempts as I flew evasively, I decided quickly that Posideon was probably trying to kill me so I fled and flew back over the land... and then I woke up.

-I think it's so hilarious that we managed to cause the end of the world by seemingly releasing religion (and a pair of zombie legs) upon it.

Kewl

I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum
Go to Top of Page

astropin
SFN Regular

USA
970 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  09:16:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send astropin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Thats a lot of work Filthy, cant I just do it the American way: Ignore the problem and hope it resolves itself.

The really weird part is how often that actually works.

I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.