"ERV" models her new T-shirt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  00:04:15  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gods, but I love that feisty young, Behe-bashing woman, even though she could be my granddaughter. Yeah, I know it's a hopeless, unrealistic, maybe probably even creepy, unrequited love. But I'm just saying.

Since presently I have no realistic prospects, I may as well choose unrealistic ones that are real class acts. SA Smith is such. I won't become a stalker, but I'm hers to command if she ever needs any parodying done to a foe:

Drool.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 10/23/2007 00:12:02

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  05:05:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good choice mooner. Intelligence can be attractive.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  05:11:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by moakley

Good choice mooner. Intelligence can be attractive.
True. In my case, attracting me like a moth to a flame. Sigh. I'll get over it.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  17:01:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Mooner, it looks like you've picked the right girl to ogle:
I LOVE the comments :P
Of course, in response to a comment about how she never shows her whole self in a photo, she says,
Its nothing personal, Id just like to avoid any appearances in Dembskis flatulence animations.
Seems like a highly contrived excuse, to me. I bet that her head is growing out of her knee, or something else equally bizarre. Like under that t-shirt, there really are two puppies.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  20:52:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just now posted there. That gal has a lot of groupies!

Go to Top of Page

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  02:25:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ERV - Hello again, Michael Behe!
Hello again, Michael Behe*! Im glad you found the time to reply to my essay, as your response provided me with yet another opportunity to write about really cool research that you are blissfully (arrogantly?) unaware of, and yet another opportunity to expose the fact you are a charlatan to the entire planet! Yay!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  02:46:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Starman

ERV - Hello again, Michael Behe!
Hello again, Michael Behe*! Im glad you found the time to reply to my essay, as your response provided me with yet another opportunity to write about really cool research that you are blissfully (arrogantly?) unaware of, and yet another opportunity to expose the fact you are a charlatan to the entire planet! Yay!

Oh, yeah. Doesn't she rip him a new one, though?

Go to Top of Page

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  04:30:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

I'm starting to suspect that he likes it

"Any religion that makes a form of torture into an icon that they worship seems to me a pretty sick sort of religion quite honestly"
-- Terry Jones
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  13:26:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Starman

Originally posted by HalfMooner

I'm starting to suspect that he likes it
You may be right.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  22:23:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  05:20:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you ever notice that behe is similar to the way Snoopy laughs in print.

Maybe that wasn't worth bringing up.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.