Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

James
SFN Regular

USA
754 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2002 :  22:15:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send James a Yahoo! Message Send James a Private Message
quote:

Yeah, I'm really hoping that they made a mistake somewhere. And get this, they are saying $1,000 of damage for a dent!!

~Megan~

Questions: never leave home without them.

Ain't no mistake. Heck, a scratch my Grandma (accidentally!) caused on a SUV in a parking lot caused $600 to fix. $600! To fix something that, IMO, was just dirt scratched off.

Two more years...Two more years...Two more years...Two more years...Two more years...

*whine*
Go to Top of Page

Wiley
Skeptic Friend

68 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2002 :  15:53:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Wiley a Private Message
While I was at a red light, a woman rear ended my brand spanking new car (less than 500 miles). The only damage was to the bumper, but still cost over $1200.

Fortunately her insurance paid for it. But I rather she dropped cigarette she was lighting and immolated herself and her SUV. (No, I'm not bitter.)

Go to Top of Page

gezzam
SFN Regular

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2002 :  21:30:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit gezzam's Homepage Send gezzam a Private Message
Fiona stacked our Beemer into another car, it was a ding the size of my hand (if that) 1300 dollars AUS to fix.....

In other words $12.50 US

"Damn you people. Go back to your shanties." --- Shooter McGavin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.