Pseudoscience
 Proving Ghosts (Don't) Exist
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dean

USA
1 Post

Posted - 06/04/2002 :  20:51:04  Show Profile  Visit Dean's Homepage Send Dean a Private Message
Here's a way to prove once and for all whether ghosts exist -- when you become one, report back! Members of Yo-Ghost! Ghostclub (http://www.yo-ghost.com) agree to verify their existence after death.

Bradley
Skeptic Friend

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  10:05:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Bradley a Private Message
If the dead came back, the living would be so plagued that the business of daily living would never be accomplished, as the dead of past generations far outnumber those presently living. Proponents of ghost beliefs claim that ghosts haunt the living because they died with unfinished business. What individual who has ever lived does not fit such a description?

"Too much doubt is better than too much credulity."

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Go to Top of Page

Lars_H
SFN Regular

Germany
630 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  10:33:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lars_H a Private Message
You will only convince me of a life after death over my cold dead body.

quote:

If the dead came back, the living would be so plagued that the business of daily living would never be accomplished, as the dead of past generations far outnumber those presently living.

In my opinion the dead are already interferring to much in the buisness of the living as it is. I think that someone once said, that the sort of democracy that gives voting rights to ones ancestores is called Tradition. I am against that sort of thing.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.