Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  06:52:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
I nominate anyone who willingly gives money to the likes of John Edwards, Sylvia Browne, Van Praagh, and the annoying pet psychic.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

dimossi
Skeptic Friend

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  08:26:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit dimossi's Homepage  Send dimossi an AOL message Send dimossi a Private Message
I nominate Jerry Falwell for saying, "I think Muhammad was a terrorist", as well as just being the same old Falwell we are used to seeing.

Falwell's Hate Machine
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/90667_russell11.shtml

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." [Philip K. Dick, science-fiction author]
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  18:40:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
quote:
Snake:
I see more clearly now how the Democrats are destorying our government. Seems to me Davis is the perfect Democrat, take all the money away from people who earn it and give it to people who don't deserve it. That attitude right there should get the Twit award.

I agree. So I nominate you as twit of the year.....

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

demo

12 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  08:04:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit demo's Homepage Send demo a Private Message
this is a test of displaying content
Go to Top of Page

NubiWan
Skeptic Friend

USA
424 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  16:52:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send NubiWan a Private Message
Now test the 'delete post' button.

Guess me would vote for the American electorate for not having a clue were their self-interest lies. See our only hope in a check-and-balance, between the two parties, that we seem to be stuck with...

Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  20:49:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kil

I agree. So I nominate you as twit of the year.....

Kil, Kil, Kil......now, now, is that really becoming of a true skeptic?
I'll have to think about wheather or not to accept THAT nomination, thank you anyway.
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2003 :  13:54:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
Why didn't I think of this right away? Perfect forum for my agenda about this man. The biggest twit and JERK I can think of is a guy named Sean Hannity. I never heard of him until a few months ago when his talk radio show came on the air here in Los Angeles. I've been listening to him every once in a while. Although once you've heard what he has to say, you never have to listen again. It's always the same speech over and over. (I can't stand his smirking when he talks about people he disagrees with.)
It's my goal to expose his pomposity and self aggrandizement. He has a vendetta against atheists, and anyone who doesn't agree with his far 'right' conservative thoughts. I'll stop here and not say anything about his followers (the morons), it will only make my blood boil.
That man is not just a twit he's dangerous.
BTW, of the couple of reason why I listen, one is so I'll know who the sponsors are and not buy their products.
Thank you for listening.
Go to Top of Page

Tim
SFN Regular

USA
775 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  04:20:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Tim a Private Message
How about this woman; http://www.investorcheck.com/wwwboard/messages/286.html It seems she likes looking under school girl's skirts.

Then, there's always Maj. Cleo Damon of the Salvation Army. http://www.itsthecatsass.com/newboard/messages/20668.htm Just let those sinful gamblers keep their dirty money.

Now, this kid may take the cake; http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/West/11/19/rattlesnake.kiss.ap/ I know he must love his snake, but please.

"We got an issue in America. Too many good docs are gettin' out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their -- their love with women all across this country." Dubya in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, 9/6/2004
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  17:51:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Now, this kid may take the cake; http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/West/11/19/rattlesnake.kiss.ap/ I know he must love his snake, but please.

Na, he's just a candidate for the Darwin Award.

BTW, I have a photo of me kissing a Boa. Not quite the same thing though. I know my limits.
Go to Top of Page

gezzam
SFN Regular

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  18:33:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit gezzam's Homepage Send gezzam a Private Message
Can I nominate myself, I just knocked my wifes family heirloom vase of the table at the front door and I feel that my life will not be worth living when she gets home in 3 hours....

It's been nice knowing you all, see you in hell.....

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Al Franken
Go to Top of Page

Lisa
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  20:22:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lisa a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gezzam

Can I nominate myself, I just knocked my wifes family heirloom vase of the table at the front door and I feel that my life will not be worth living when she gets home in 3 hours....

It's been nice knowing you all, see you in hell.....

Don't suppose you could blame it on the dog/cat/seismic activity?
Go to Top of Page

gezzam
SFN Regular

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  20:42:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit gezzam's Homepage Send gezzam a Private Message
quote:

Unfortunately living in Australia, seismic activity is a no-no. A quake that measured 2.8 on the Richter scale just made news the other night.....damn our stable, boring flat continent. (Although fires are giving us a hell of a time at the moment, I suppose that's what happens when your native trees secrete eucalyptus oil and you have temperatures of 45 degrees Celsius)

Our dog (the one on my avatar) is, in Fiona's eyes, able to do no wrong apart from occasionally piss on the carpet. I'm just lucky I don't get blamed for that one, beause Mum did a good job toilet training me, it's just the toilet seat that cops it sometimes…..bad aim

We don't own a cat, and there have been too many documented cases of me being a klutz to get out of this one.

I have been to the bottle shop and purchased a large bottle of chardonnay to appease her, but things are not going to pretty for the first few minutes!!!!!

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Al Franken
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  08:30:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

quote:

Unfortunately living in Australia, seismic activity is a no-no. A quake that measured 2.8 on the Richter scale just made news the other night.....damn our stable, boring flat continent. (Although fires are giving us a hell of a time at the moment, I suppose that's what happens when your native trees secrete eucalyptus oil and you have temperatures of 45 degrees Celsius)

Our dog (the one on my avatar) is, in Fiona's eyes, able to do no wrong apart from occasionally piss on the carpet. I'm just lucky I don't get blamed for that one, beause Mum did a good job toilet training me, it's just the toilet seat that cops it sometimes…..bad aim

We don't own a cat, and there have been too many documented cases of me being a klutz to get out of this one.

I have been to the bottle shop and purchased a large bottle of chardonnay to appease her, but things are not going to pretty for the first few minutes!!!!!

Well, if it doesn't work, we'll miss you.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

gezzam
SFN Regular

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  20:12:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit gezzam's Homepage Send gezzam a Private Message
THE PLAN : Roast dinner and a bottle of wine. Butter her up and drop the bombshell after I lovely dinner and two or three glasses of wine.

WHAT HAPPENED : She noticed straight away and it all went pear shaped. The wine eventually did calm her down, but the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" had never been so true!!!!

Al Franken
Go to Top of Page

Tokyodreamer
SFN Regular

USA
1447 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  07:00:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Tokyodreamer a Private Message
quote:

She noticed straight away and it all went pear shaped. The wine eventually did calm her down, but the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" had never been so true!!!!

At least you're not dead...

(You do still have your dangly bits intact, I take it?)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.