THE LOS ANGELES CONSCIOUS LIVING EXPO
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  21:54:03  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message

Well, time to visit another new age expo. If you are in the Los Angeles area, and you want to align your chakra or get some electrically charged herbal supplements, this is the place to be! I'll be there doing my evil best....

Maybe we could meet up for an SFN field trip? Here is a link for more info:

http://www.consciouslivingexpo.com/exhibits.html

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  01:57:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kil

Well, time to visit another new age expo. If you are in the Los Angeles area, and you want to align your chakra or get some electrically charged herbal supplements, this is the place to be! I'll be there doing my evil best....

Maybe we could meet up for an SFN field trip? Here is a link for more info:

http://www.consciouslivingexpo.com/exhibits.html

Hey Kil! Just a suggestion, why don't you post that on the Atheist Meet Up group. MeetUP.com or elsewhere?
Also, I wouldn't mind going there on a field trip, however even with my student ID, no way I'm paying five bucks to get in.
I'll stand outside with a picket sign though.
Go to Top of Page

gezzam
SFN Regular

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  10:57:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit gezzam's Homepage Send gezzam a Private Message
Exhibitors Booth # Description
A Healing Storm 920 Live Computer Imaging of Your Pain

I don't need a computer image to tell me that I have drunk too much beer the night before!!!!

Age Reversal Systems-Youth Labs 204 Gerovital H3 -- Youth Serum of the Stars

So that's what Cher uses!

London Centre of Indian Champissage 615 Indian Head Massage

Which head gets massaged?????

Rev Mary 925 Angel Therapy

Angel Thrapy??????????????????????????????????????

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Al Franken
Go to Top of Page

walt fristoe
SFN Regular

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  14:02:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send walt fristoe a Private Message
Maybe they have electric enemas!

"If God chose George Bus of all the people in the world, how good could God be?"
Bill Maher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.