Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Humor
 Resurrection of the Bumper Sticker one....
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

James
SFN Regular

USA
754 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  06:24:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send James a Yahoo! Message Send James a Private Message
quote:
"Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right."

"Doing my part to P.O. the religious right."

I like these two, Kaneda.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your common sense." -Buddha
Go to Top of Page

Xev
Skeptic Friend

USA
329 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  08:17:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Xev an ICQ Message Send Xev a Private Message
Well, I'm waiting to see the 'Lick Bush in 2004' stickers.

*Chuckles* I remember my mother's awkward explanation of 'what it means' way back when it was Bush the Elder.

"Come the rapture, we'll have the earth to ourselves"

And, I do wish they would make this into a bumper sticker-

"Now, Darwin is still right" - (You've seen "Now, even Darwin admits He was right"?)

And of course:

"Cthulhu is my co-pilot"

Ecrasez l'infame
-Voltaire

Edited by - Xev on 03/19/2002 08:25:25
Go to Top of Page

DVF
Skeptic Friend

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  08:57:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send DVF a Private Message
"My kid is having sex with your Honor Student."

"Perverts for Peace"

"Jesus is coming! Try to look busy."

"Know what, if you were in a building, and it was on fire, I'd rescue you."
- My Son 3/5/2002
Go to Top of Page

Xev
Skeptic Friend

USA
329 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  09:10:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Xev an ICQ Message Send Xev a Private Message
Oh! You reminded me of!

"My child is inmate of the month at the County Jail"

Ecrasez l'infame
-Voltaire
Go to Top of Page

Bradley
Skeptic Friend

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  13:05:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Bradley a Private Message
How about "Maybe you'd drive better if that cell phone was up your butt."?

"Too much doubt is better than too much credulity."

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Go to Top of Page

chee

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  10:41:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send chee an AOL message Send chee a Private Message
These come to mind:

The world is a comedy to those who think and a travesty to those who feel.

I think...therefore, I don't trust the media.

I is a college student.

Your life is not my fault.

A colder place I've never known, than with someone but yet alone.
Go to Top of Page

chee

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  11:05:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send chee an AOL message Send chee a Private Message
Ran across this and thought it somewhat appropriate for the topic:

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/pictures78_html.htm

A colder place I've never known, than with someone but yet alone.
Go to Top of Page

Trish
SFN Addict

USA
2102 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  12:44:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Trish a Private Message
Don't worry about the Afterlife, Worry about THIS life

---
...no one has ever found a 4.5 billion year old stone artifact (at the right geological stratum) with the words "Made by God."
No Sense of Obligation by Matt Young
Go to Top of Page

Lisa
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  16:42:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lisa a Private Message
"We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart".

Lisa

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
Go to Top of Page

Omega
Skeptic Friend

Denmark
164 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2002 :  20:23:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Omega an ICQ Message Send Omega a Private Message

http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~nhughes/dna/stories/liff.html

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
-Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  00:52:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
[quote]
"Doing my part to P.O. the religious right[/quote]
I bought a button years ago with the saying 'Doing my part to Piss Off the religios right'.
Thanks for reminding me. I have jury duty next week, good time to wear it. Along with my button that says, 'Down with All Government'

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
George Carlin
I'd do that at home with the one I live with to see what happens but he's too confussed already.
Snake

Go to Top of Page

Lisa
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  12:39:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lisa a Private Message
Saw this one yesterday:
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Lisa

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  16:25:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
[quote]
How about "Maybe you'd drive better if that cell phone was up your butt."?
[/quote]
I'd like to know, if so many people hate the people using those stupid machines, Why are there so many Stupid people using them?

Only idiots use cell phones. I always point and laugh at them. If they are talking loud enough I follow them around the store or where ever and act like I'm trying to listen in. LOL, you'd be surprised what people do.
OH!!! I just got a great idea, I'm going to point a mic of a tape recorder at them too, that should be interesting.

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
George Carlin
I'd do that at home with the one I live with to see what happens but he's too confussed already.
Snake

Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  01:32:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the 'terminal'?

I see your IQ test results were negative.

When I was born, I was so surprised I couldn't talk for a year and a half.

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at bowling alleys.

George Carlin
Snake

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  08:51:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
I remember this one from way back in the '50s: "Jesus Saves, but Moses Invests."

On a car in St. Albans, VT: "A Hard Man is Good To find."

Painted in small letters on a rat Harley (mine, in fact): If You Can Read This, You Haven't Had enough To drink!"

f

"Don't tell me your doubts; I've got enough doubts of my own. Tell me something you BELIEVE in!"
Brother Dave Gardner
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.