Polls, Votes and Surveys
 Evolution V. Creationism: Textbooks
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jarrid
Skeptic Friend

101 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  10:56:48  Show Profile  Send Jarrid an AOL message Send Jarrid a Private Message
I'm not a wise man. I'm 19 years old, and have yet to experience even a portion of what life has to offer me. I am curious about the evolution V creationism debate. I will state that I am a creationist, but my question refers to the whole "hoaxes and exaggerations" side of the evolution theory. The main problem, so to speak, that I have against evolution being taught in schools deals with this topic. I am curious as to why, if a "fact" or idea or experiment has been proven to be falsified, then why is there a lot of information included in textbooks now that would be classified as "disproven" or falsified? Again, I don't know much about it and would like to find an answer to this. I know that maybe no one knows, because most of you are probably not the writers of these textbooks, but maybe someone has an answer.

Jarrid Davis

@tomic
Administrator

USA
4607 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  21:57:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage Send @tomic a Private Message
No duplicate postings please! One is enough.

@tomic

Gravity, not just a good idea...it's the law!

Sportsbettingacumen.com: The science of sports betting
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.