Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  08:13:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
Lisa! Long time no see. Hope you can stick around a while.

I think latinijral has proven himself the honorless mudslinger.

So far, he has claimed that MoeFox is an adult entertainment professional (irrelevant character assassination), that she drove Randi to TAM in Penn's car (Thats supposed to mean something important, but damned if I can figure out what that is), and that the JREF scholarship was paid to her under questionable circumstances (although evidence for this claim is slim to none and slim left town).

He has a bright future in Presidental politics.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  08:54:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
I think I've read through this thread twice now and for the life of me, I cannot understand how it's gone on for 8 pages.

Given that nothing's come of this, perhaps it's time to lock it? If only to put the poor topic (and what the fuck is a shit idol?) out of its memory...
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  09:17:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

I think I've read through this thread twice now and for the life of me, I cannot understand how it's gone on for 8 pages.

Given that nothing's come of this, perhaps it's time to lock it? If only to put the poor topic (and what the fuck is a shit idol?) out of its memory...

Well, it's not often such easy game come along. Not too sporting, but it's good practice for when a tough one shows up.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Wendy
SFN Regular

USA
614 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  09:31:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Wendy a Yahoo! Message Send Wendy a Private Message
quote:

It's like you read my mind.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.
-- Susan Ertz
Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  16:35:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:

8 pages? Going by past expearience that only counts as a warmup.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  17:49:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by geni

quote:

8 pages? Going by past expearience that only counts as a warmup.

True, geni-- I know some verlch threads went for something like 18 or 19 pages. And there was that ID thread where we went in circles for over a dozen pages at least. But this thread-- even though it's only 8 pages-- seems particularly vacuous and (let's be honest) incoherant. Moreover, from what I gather all of latinijral's claims are things that have been re-hashed on other forums.

But whatever-- if enough people get a kick of out it then keep it going!
Go to Top of Page

Lisa
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  08:55:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lisa a Private Message
Filthy and Variant---major hugs!!!!!!
You guys won't believe this: Carlos (or Latin, we can't keep them straight) sent an email to the Randi radio show the night I was on! The email that was sent was so interesting, we had another krispy kreme!
Look, this guy (or guys, dunno and really don't care) is harping on this subject so much that he'd damn near embarass Piper.
Aside for those of you who do not know: Piper was a guy on Phil Plait's astonomy forum who claimed, that through his monitor, could see evidence of civilations on the moon. Those of us with explanations of something called "matrixing" we're called government agents.
I guess the main reason I decided to reply was not the bad science, we're used to that. This "Latin" guy decided to denegrated a very nice young girl and a friend of mine to further his baseless, useless cause.
Why pick on her? She's in her 20's and has just started college. Pick on me instead.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  15:22:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa

You guys won't believe this: Carlos (or Latin, we can't keep them straight) sent an email to the Randi radio show the night I was on! The email that was sent was so interesting, we had another krispy kreme!
Look, this guy (or guys, dunno and really don't care) is harping on this subject so much that he'd damn near embarass Piper.
Aside for those of you who do not know: Piper was a guy on Phil Plait's astonomy forum who claimed, that through his monitor, could see evidence of civilations on the moon. Those of us with explanations of something called "matrixing" we're called government agents.
I guess the main reason I decided to reply was not the bad science, we're used to that. This "Latin" guy decided to denegrated a very nice young girl and a friend of mine to further his baseless, useless cause.
Why pick on her? She's in her 20's and has just started college. Pick on me instead.

Poor Lisa , you are still having wet dreams with Carlos, your favorite topic.
And your idol Randi is still on silence. Why?
About your nice girl friend , just read what the other skeptics think about her and the "donation". Poor Lisa.

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  15:35:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

quote:

About your nice girl friend , just read what the other skeptics think about her and the "donation". Poor Lisa.

Piper is not a good thing to be compared against. Think of the mentality of someone looking at digitized lunar surface journal pictures on a monitor with a magnifying glass.

Your crude references pertaining to Lisa shows me precisely what form of low life you are. The Piper reference fits you quite well.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Edited by - Valiant Dancer on 01/28/2005 15:36:02
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  15:47:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

Huggin' ya back babe!

I don't much bother with Latin any more. He's rather like our verlch but without the charm.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  15:56:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:

quote:

Piper is not a good thing to be compared against. Think of the mentality of someone looking at digitized lunar surface journal pictures on a monitor with a magnifying glass.

Your crude references pertaining to Lisa shows me precisely what form of low life you are. The Piper reference fits you quite well.

If you pretend to be a real skeptic then you must be as crude as I am.

Lisa is just a fanatic brainswashed of Randi and you are just acting like a juvenile pretending to help your poor girl friend. Open your eyes.This is not about Carlos.

Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  16:07:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:
Lisa is just a fanatic brainswashed of Randi and you are just acting like a juvenile pretending to help your poor girl friend. Open your eyes.This is not about Carlos.

For years now it has been about that flying thing. I see no reason to think that has changed.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  16:15:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:

quote:

For years now it has been about that flying thing. I see no reason to think that has changed.

Correct. Randi is still on silence about the topic. Kramer and Linda lied about it in the JREF forum.
And you acted as a true believer.

Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  16:54:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:
Correct. Randi is still on silence about the topic. Kramer and Linda lied about it in the JREF forum. [/b]

the evidence for that is somewhat lacking

quote:

I didn't act at all.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  16:47:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Correct. Randi is still on silence about the topic. Kramer and Linda lied about it in the JREF forum. [/b]

the evidence for that is somewhat lacking

quote:

I didn't act at all.

Since you are still crying then you are acting as a true believer.
Relax-----and join Lisa´s depressed club of fans.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds.