Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  03:13:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
Golly gee guys yous really don't have any FAITH in a process that requires mind numbing miracles at EVERY stage of development(i.e.the so called SIMPLE CELL).Now back to my question about 'Ruler's' was there a time that"6 was9 ?"(Jimmi Hendrix)

Go to Top of Page

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  03:21:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message
quote:

Golly gee guys yous really don't have any FAITH in a process that requires mind numbing miracles at EVERY stage of development(i.e.the so called SIMPLE CELL)

Dear troll!

As most people on this forum dont belive in creation, we don't need miracles at every stage of development. Evolution handles the development well without them.

"A society without religion is like a crazed psychopath without a loaded .45"
Go to Top of Page

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  11:37:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
Is THAT Mr. or Ms EVOLUTION

Go to Top of Page

PhDreamer
SFN Regular

USA
925 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  13:33:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit PhDreamer's Homepage Send PhDreamer a Private Message
quote:

Is THAT Mr. or Ms EVOLUTION

Man, what the hell are you going on about? Do you have a specific point or are you just practicing speaking in troll?

This signature does not exist.
Go to Top of Page

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  14:23:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
MY AREN' WE TOUCHY TODAY.MY POINT IS ANY TIME SOMEONE TRYS TO REASON WITH YOU FIRST CHURCH OF THE OOZING SLIME, MY FAITH IS IN BLIND,IMPERSONAL ,CHANCE DIEHARD EVOL'S YOU FOLKS START PERSONIFING EVOLUTION LIKE IT HAD MIND

Go to Top of Page

Donnie B.
Skeptic Friend

417 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  14:33:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Donnie B. a Private Message
Time to pack up the Purina Troll Chow and back off, methinks.

-- Donnie B.

Brian: "No, no! You have to think for yourselves!" Crowd: "Yes! We have to think for ourselves!"
Go to Top of Page

Lisa
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  14:35:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lisa a Private Message
Does anyone have a clue as to what this guy is going on about?
Besides a stuck CAPS LOCK key and an inop spell checker.
Lisa

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
Go to Top of Page

Trish
SFN Addict

USA
2102 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  15:51:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Trish a Private Message
I'm not quite sure his space bar works all the time either.

Darwin - you do realise that all caps is considered YELLING. Please, there's no reason to yell. [sarcasm]Using an indoor voice is preferred to yelling - thank you.[/sarcasm] (Imagine a PC version of Kindergarten.)

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith. I consider the capacity for it terrifying." ~Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
Go to Top of Page

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  16:28:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
So sorry,I was at work,had a broken keyboard

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  19:37:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message
quote:

Golly gee guys yous really don't have any FAITH in a process that requires mind numbing miracles at EVERY stage of development(i.e.the so called SIMPLE CELL).Now back to my question about 'Ruler's' was there a time that"6 was9 ?"(Jimmi Hendrix)

I'm kind of sorry I brought the whole subject up now. Your kind will never accept any evidence for evolution. You will never attempt to understand it. Nor will you ever question your own beliefs. The only reason I enter any dialogue with cretinists is to see how far you can go in making youselves look stupid. And you people never fail to disappoint me.

Free speech; excercise it or SHUT UP!
Go to Top of Page

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  19:55:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
Thanks for being a model of an open minded evolutionist

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  20:05:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message
quote:

Thanks for being a model of an open minded evolutionist

I make no apologies for my attitude. It is the result of years of observation. There are some absolutes in this world, and the stupidity of cretinists is one of them.

Free speech; excercise it or SHUT UP!
Go to Top of Page

darwin alogos
SFN Regular

USA
532 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  21:19:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send darwin alogos a Private Message
Thats ok Rat if I had to defend an absurd fairy tale like evolution I think I would have an"attitude"also The truth shall set you free

Go to Top of Page

@tomic
Administrator

USA
4607 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  21:57:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage Send @tomic a Private Message
Darwin do you have an actual argument or are you just trying to pick fights. You sling around things like "Evolution is a belief" yet have nothing compelling to say to back yourself up. It's so old it's annoying and a waste of time.

A wise man won't talk about that which he obviously knows nothing. Tear yourself away from the ICR literature and try looking at facts.

@tomic

Gravity, not just a good idea...it's the law!
Go to Top of Page

Slater
SFN Regular

USA
1668 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  23:27:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Slater a Private Message
Thats ok Rat if I had to defend an absurd fairy tale like evolution I think I would have an"attitude"also

Absurd fairy tale? You think that it's absurd that ,over time, things change? Or is the fact that there has been a great deal of time the absurdity?
The truth shall set you free
And this "truth" that has freed you is what? That we are descended from an enchanted pile of dirt that was friends with a talking snake?

Are you the product of one of those high schools that was forced by religious extremests to remove basic science from their course of studies? I only ask that because you do not appear to know what evolution is.

-----

"It is a mistake to think that humans have descended from dust bunnies. Dust bunnies and humans evolved from a common ancestor."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.