New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

bigbrain
BANNED

409 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  06:10:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bigbrain a Private Message

Then you'll have many pictures about that exciting "Top to Top" (TTT) rendez-vous.

Show them to me, please. I'm very interested.

"Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit" (Flattery gets friends, truth hatred)
Publius Terentius Afer, "Terence", Roman dramatist

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  07:30:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by bigbrain

Then you'll have many pictures about that exciting "Top to Top" (TTT) rendez-vous.

Show them to me, please. I'm very interested.

If you are so interested, why not look them up yourself? Oh, wait, NASA would have certainly faked them, right?

Then instead, you can look up the answers to the questions I among others have asked you.

You have yet to support your assertions in any positive way; yet to 'confute' even the least of NASA's acomplishments, yet you continue to put forth the same assertions, barely changing the wording.

Damn, but I'd hate to have you for council in a lawsuit. I'd lose even before the judge even got seated.

Well, I'm off to sight in my at-last finished muzzleloading rifle. Catch ya later -- do try and look for hard evidence of NASA's wrongdoing...

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  08:55:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Here's one. Rather boring, actually.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  13:54:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Pseudo-moderator message:

Please stop refer to bigbrain with bad names like bigbane, bigmouth, and the like. It's bad form, and though bigbrain seems unable to ackowledge the validity of any evidence we put forth, or even maintain a proper discussion, the rest of us should behave. Even though it's hard at times. Another HYBRID situation should be avoided.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

pfretzschner
Skeptic Friend

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  14:13:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send pfretzschner a Private Message
Filthy--did you make the rifle?
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  15:31:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by pfretzschner

Filthy--did you make the rifle?

Well, yes and no. I selected a raw barrel and a lock (percussion) and set trigget mechanism, plus rough trimming such as the brass buttplate trigger guard, and so forth. Then a rough-shaped stock with only the barrel inleted. From there, it is of mine own creation. I fired the piece today and it shoots as good as it looks -- and there's more to the story there and I'll tell as soon as I figure out how. Along with my smokey, little cannon, I got to fire one of the controversial .50 calibre rifles built by Grizzly.

I'm getting back into this after a long hiatus. It's good. Puts my hands back to work, and I end up with some nice, if outdated, firearms. Also, powder horns, and I'm planning to learn to scrimshaw. I'm currently working on a bison horn that I will leave pretty much plain. Looking for just the right piece of curly maple to make the base plug.

Hah! And y'all said that bigbrain was boring...

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

bigbrain
BANNED

409 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  01:58:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bigbrain a Private Message
Look at this picture:

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/shadow/space_level2/apollo_moon.html

Please, show me drawings and pictures of Lunar Module undocking because I can't find them.

Thank you

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  03:35:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

Look at this picture:

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/shadow/space_level2/apollo_moon.html

Please, show me drawings and pictures of Lunar Module undocking because I can't find them.

Thank you

Why bother, b? Over the last umpteen & 1/2 pages of mind-grinding repetition, you have shown that your reaction to anything will be the same ol', same ol' booshwah. I'm beginning to believe that you are not really interested if any of the facts of the matter, rather your only purpose is...... what? Whodahell, including you, knows?

I am not going to do the research that you should have done before posting here for you, no. But I am a generous man; I'll happily come up with more toad pics and other, neat stuff.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  07:31:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

My Son, these maxims make a rule,
An' lump them aye thegither;
The Rigid Righteous is a fool,
The Rigid Wise anither:
The cleanest corn that ere was dight
May hae some pyles o' caff in;
So ne'er a fellow-creature slight
For random fits o' daffin. -- Robert Burns

So, they trained in the desert and the lander did not. What's your point?

I saw the light and was shown the way.
Don't you trust what the government say
We never walked on the Moon
Elvis ain't dead
You ain't crazy
It's all in your head. -- Diamond Rio

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  08:44:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:
Originally posted by filthy

My Son, these maxims make a rule,
An' lump them aye thegither;
The Rigid Righteous is a fool,
The Rigid Wise anither:
The cleanest corn that ere was dight
May hae some pyles o' caff in;
So ne'er a fellow-creature slight
For random fits o' daffin. -- Robert Burns

So, they trained in the desert and the lander did not. What's your point?

I saw the light and was shown the way.
Don't you trust what the government say
We never walked on the Moon
Elvis ain't dead
You ain't crazy
It's all in your head. -- Diamond Rio

LUNARIAN, n. An inhabitant of the moon, as distinguished from Lunatic, one whom the moon inhabits. The Lunarians have been described by Lucian, Locke and other observers, but without much agreement. For example, Bragellos avers their anatomical identity with Man, but Professor Newcomb says they are more like the hill tribes of Vermont. -- Ambrose Bierce

We might be able to get a little intellectual content out of this proposterous thread yet....

NEXT.....!

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

bigbrain
BANNED

409 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  11:10:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bigbrain a Private Message

Instead of saying craps, show me some drawings and pictures of Lunar Module undocking.

I'd like to understand better.

Thank you

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  11:41:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

Instead of saying craps, show me some drawings and pictures of Lunar Module undocking.

I'd like to understand better.

Thank you

So, Diamond Rio, Robert Burns and Ambrose Bierce write craps, do they?

How 'bout you cease spewing craps and answer a few of the questions put to you.

How 'bout you coming up with some support for your claims other than craps?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

bigbrain
BANNED

409 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  12:28:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bigbrain a Private Message

If you don't show those pictures,

it means you are afraid I can be right.

Show them to me, please.

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  13:26:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

If you don't show those pictures,

it means you are afraid I can be right.

Show them to me, please.

Your new red herring stinks worse than the last.

Sorry bigbrain, but playground taunts won't work in here. Come up with evidence in support of your claims, claims that get more fatious with every post, and answer at least some of the questions you've been asked. That is, if you can, which I find more and more doubtful.

Thus far, you have done nothing but waste space with garbage.

Edited to add link, in case you are unfamiliar with what a red herring is.

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 09/26/2005 13:48:26
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  20:56:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
What is the point Bigbrain?

You say "I don't believe it, show me a picture".

We show you a picture, and you say "I don't believe the picture".

Seems like a silly game to me...

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.