Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  09:34:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/11_20_01_911murder.html

A personal favorite, I think this guy MAY have some credibility, but alas, you guys know more than him, hell you work in the white house.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html
http://www.oilempire.us/wargames.html

Oh, and then, all of those people say, we had no idea, we were not prepared, but they 'knew' exactly who did it that day! Am i just the only one who gets this. They knew nothing of it, but knew who did it? This shit is contradictory than a motherfucka!! Get real!!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  11:40:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
HYBRID wrote:
quote:
I don't give a fuck what you guys say...
Then you won't care if I ban you for ignoring my previous two warnings.

Contact me by email in no less than 30 days, and we'll chat about getting your posting privileges restored, if you'd like.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  12:22:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
I think we are all doing HYBRID a disservice by not suggesting he seek profession psychiatric help. He definitely suffers from some sort of persecution complex compounded by bouts of extreme paranoia and fits of rage.

HYBRID, the vast conspiracy which you believe threatens you simply does not exist. There are people who can help you manage your instability and allow you to cope with your emotions. With proper counseling and medication, I'm sure you might recover a bit of normalcy in your life and calm the demons which haunt you. Right now you are simply your own worst enemy. I encourage you to seek treatment before you lose all grip on reality.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 09/24/2005 12:23:15
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  13:01:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message
Oh, come on Humbert, how do you know this isn't just some kid, or some guy just fucking with us for kicks? And even if he really is that mentally stable, is he gonna listen to advice from us? People that sick typically dont' get help until they prove they cannot function in real life.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  13:14:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message
Hey, uh, now that he's banned - did anyone else giggle to themselves because he reminded you of Dale from "King of the Hill" on crack?

Frankly I'm glad he's gone.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Edited by - marfknox on 09/24/2005 13:14:24
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  13:20:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by marfknox

Oh, come on Humbert, how do you know this isn't just some kid, or some guy just fucking with us for kicks? And even if he really is that mentally stable, is he gonna listen to advice from us? People that sick typically dont' get help until they prove they cannot function in real life.

He's come around before and it is always this same routine. I'm sure he probably won't listen to me about seeking help, but I had to suggest to him. It is clear he needs it.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  13:30:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HYBRID
Do you really think it is about democrats and republicans?

I never said anything about that, now did I?
You seemed distraught over having GW Bush for president, and I offered you a sollution. No need to get upset about it.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  13:35:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Aw, shucks. I was hoping we'd get to the stage where he holds his breath 'till his face turns blue.

My children are grown. I don't have to take someone else's child's tantrums seriously.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

ktesibios
SFN Regular

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  16:35:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ktesibios a Private Message
It's a pattern I've seen before, the guy who comes to an Internet forum with a bizarre claim and a great big chip on his shoulder and then proceeds to go batshit the second anyone questions the claim. IDW on GLP or mrguitardeath on the imdb site come to mind- they both behave just like HYBRID.

There have been a few like that at Apollohoax and the BABB as well, but they usually last about as long as a cockroach does around my three cats.

The contrast goes to show how patient the mods here are- if you want to get banned, you really have to work at it.

"The Republican agenda is to turn the United States into a third-world shithole." -P.Z.Myers
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  18:27:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by marfknox

Hey, uh, now that he's banned - did anyone else giggle to themselves because he reminded you of Dale from "King of the Hill" on crack?

sh-sh-shaaaaah!!!!

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  21:42:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message
Humbert wrote: I'm sure he probably won't listen to me about seeking help, but I had to suggest to him. It is clear he needs it.

OK, maybe yer right.

Go to Top of Page

markie
Skeptic Friend

Canada
356 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  21:16:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send markie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HYBRID

I believe that the US government, or certain bodies within it orchestrated 9/11. I am just interested in what you guys may think. Let me brace myself, this could be funny.

Hybrid, I very seriously consider this a possibility. Katrina however reminded me of the possibility that 911 was just the result of incompetence at various levels, mixed with incredible bad luck.

Then my clarity returns and I'm just about sure 911 was orchestrated by a collusion between certain criminal elements in US intelligence and some desperate Saudis.

If time permits I may provide a summary of how the 911 Commmission report was a whitewash.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

markie
Skeptic Friend

Canada
356 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  12:21:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send markie a Private Message
One place I have looked are videos of the Citizens Commssion press conference on 9-11 held in 2004. Some very good stuff. It can be found at

http://911busters.com/911-Commission.html

Personally I especially liked the material of John Judge, Michael Ruppert, Paul Thompson and Barrie Zwicker. Also recommended is the Michael Springmann's Visas to Terrorists.

It is readily apparent that what mainstream media popularizes has little to do with the truth.

There's tons of good stuff out there, for anyone who really wants to exert an effort to go beyond the mainsteam lullabye. Yes there are some differences of opinion and conclusions among those who are pursuing the truth in these matters. I hope this won't discourage anyone who wants to get roll up their sleeves to get a better idea of what is going on.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  14:06:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by markie
Then my clarity returns and I'm just about sure 911 was orchestrated by a collusion between certain criminal elements in US intelligence and some desperate Saudis.

I will never cease to be amazed over what religious people can be tricked into believeing.

A person who is gullible enough to believe the stories that their priests are telling them seems to very susceptible to any kind of story if it is presented with an air of credibility, such as conspiracy theories. Critical thinking and assessment of the stories are obviously not a part of their mental makeup. I submit Markie, HYBRID, Verlch, and latinijral as evidence.
There are others of course, but these are the first that comes to mind.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  14:28:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse
A person who is gullible enough to believe the stories that their priests are telling them seems to very susceptible to any kind of story if it is presented with an air of credibility, such as conspiracy theories. Critical thinking and assessment of the stories are obviously not a part of their mental makeup.
Yes, it is almost as if they have conditioned themselves to think that truth must be incredible--and by that I mean literally too extraordinary and improbable to be believed. They live in some kind of opposite land where the invisible is real and the visible a sham.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds.