New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kilik
BANNED

110 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  20:23:25  Show Profile Send Kilik a Private Message
[Forum spam from over here deleted.

Kilik, see this seven-month-old post and remember you've been warned before.
]

Edited by - Kilik on 11/06/2005 20:24:59

Kilik
BANNED

110 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  20:39:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kilik a Private Message
Angkor Wat
http://www.sacredsites.com/asia/cambodia/angkor_wat.html
Go to Top of Page

Kilik
BANNED

110 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  14:46:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kilik a Private Message
maybe this link works better
http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1534

The sky and Orions's belt July 10,500 BC
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  15:38:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
Kilik, what's the name of that program?

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  16:23:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
<waving hand> I know! I know!

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  16:24:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Eh... Since Kilik was asked, maybe he should answer it also.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  16:27:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kilik...

The sky and Orions's belt July 10,500 BC
So, at risk of being redundant, since you probably get questions like this a lot, are you willing to elaborate on your point, or are you just filling the forum with more babble?
Go to Top of Page

Kilik
BANNED

110 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  17:21:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kilik a Private Message
Well, I think it's that elaborating on this idea could be it's own thread.

As strange as it may seem , and as much as the modern conventional viewpoint is at a loss to explain such evidences, I think the writings of the Atlantean Thoth explain it pretty simply and logically

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald14bw.html

quote:

"Preserve them and guard them,
hide them in symbols,
so the profane will laugh and renounce.
In every land, form ye the mysteries.
Make the way hard for the seeker to tread.

Thus will the weak and the wavering be rejected.
Thus will the secrets be hidden and guarded,

held till the time when the wheel shall be turned."

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

quote:

"Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,
guides for ye when my day is done."

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald15bw.html
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  17:25:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
Oh puuuhleeeze....

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  17:35:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
Kilik, I channeled an Atlantean through my vibrating crystals the other night. After leading me through an out of body experience, he possessed me and said the time had not yet come to reveal these sacred mysteries! He asked that you and everyone else who knows the real truth keep this information to yourselves for now. The others are not yet ready. He said to wait at least 50 years before attempting such a global consciousness change again. Thank you.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 11/17/2005 17:36:10
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  18:45:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kilik...

Well, I think it's that elaborating on this idea could be it's own thread.
I'll take that as an acknowledgment that you're just filling the forum with babble. Wouldn't you feel more productive if people actually understood the message you're trying to express? Haven't you caught on yet that the people on these forums are not clicking the links you post? Have you considered how futile it is trying to inform people of something while you completely lack the ability to assemble and present a cogent thought? Does it even concern you that you're wasting your effort here?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.