Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  12:16:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Looks good. I'm thinking about making some of these with those tee shirt iron ons you make with your printer. What'd ya think?
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  12:27:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Great! I'd love to see 'em, B!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  14:02:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
I bet you'd get better results, beskeptigal, by opening your own CafePress store and letting them print the shirts. If it's worth the shipping charges, that is.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  22:22:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  01:42:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

I bet you'd get better results, beskeptigal, by opening your own CafePress store and letting them print the shirts. If it's worth the shipping charges, that is.

Actually the iron ons come out very nice. We printed some digital images with an inkjet printer and my son and his friends made themselves each one. The shirts have held up in the wash and the photo came out well.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  13:59:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Something for Valentine Day:

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  03:36:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I'm fascinated with the use of words like "peppered" or "sprayed" as euphemisms for shooting someone.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  01:30:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I was so taken by this news photo, that I wanted to see it as a shirt.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  21:34:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Suggested by Ricky:

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  22:03:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Good one!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  20:47:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I'd buy this one:

Edited by - HalfMooner on 02/24/2006 22:55:18
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  21:00:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
I actually bought an SFN t-shirt

Intelligent Design
An End to the Quest
For Knowledge

I've worn it to the gym a few times. I live in the Bible belt. Very disappointed that no one has asked me about it. I hope they don't believe that this is a positive statement about ID.

btw. All you SFNers I am very happy with the shirt. Worth every penny in my mind.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  22:30:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Moakley mentioned:
quote:
I actually bought an SFN t-shirt

Intelligent Design
An End to the Quest
For Knowledge

I've worn it to the gym a few times. I live in the Bible belt. Very disappointed that no one has asked me about it. I hope they don't believe that this is a positive statement about ID.

btw. All you SFNers I am very happy with the shirt. Worth every penny in my mind.
Damn, and I only got the generic SFN sweatshirt, though it is a very good quality garment, and I do wear it with pride.

It's usually hard to read non-reaction from people. One possible interpretation is that most people don't really care about ID that much one way or the other. Which, if true, is alternately either disturbing or comforting.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  22:26:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
moakley, one might think that because the IDCers had, for a long time, tried (and failed) to hide their religious beliefs that the fundamentalists would have no love for them, anyway. An Evangelical's goal is to evangelize, after all, and that stands in direct conflict with the IDC goal of not talking about "the Designer." That seems to be one of the reasons the "Big Tent" is ripping apart a little bit.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  08:36:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

moakley, one might think that because the IDCers had, for a long time, tried (and failed) to hide their religious beliefs that the fundamentalists would have no love for them, anyway. An Evangelical's goal is to evangelize, after all, and that stands in direct conflict with the IDC goal of not talking about "the Designer." That seems to be one of the reasons the "Big Tent" is ripping apart a little bit.

I also wonder how much of it has to do with people just not being informed. Doomar's recent visit showed that he thought ID was a relatively recent idea. Or as halfmooner said "people just not caring".
Maybe if I wore a shirt that said "BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IS VIOLENT".

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds.