Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  14:07:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wendy

quote:
Originally posted by Rubicon95

Anne Coulter's new book is coming out on 06/06/06. Hmmm I wonder??

Not me. I'm confident Ann Coulter is the Antichrist.

Wendy, who is the author named Coulter? I'm sure that if she were important, and had valuable ideas and contributed in some small way to the betterment of society, then I would have heard of her. On the other hand, if she's just some shrill, washed-out lawyer hack and third-rate author, then perhaps that explains why I simply cannot place who she is. Alas.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  19:11:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
I predict that in 100 years another Pastor hack will be making the same prediction.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Wendy
SFN Regular

USA
614 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  12:49:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Wendy a Yahoo! Message Send Wendy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

Wendy, who is the author named Coulter?

Here she is. I'm sure every word is true.

Note: The link is not for the easily offended, but if you're easily offended, why are you here?

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.
-- Susan Ertz
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  15:10:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by moakley

I predict that in 100 years another Pastor hack will be making the same prediction.

Nope. It'll be a hell of a lot sooner than that.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT..... AGAIN!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  16:02:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
So imminent is the End, in fact, that you may not even get to finish reading this sentence before being either whisked away to glamorous Paradise or plunged into Eternal Damnation.

LOL

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

MUGGZ

New Zealand
3 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  03:12:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send MUGGZ a Private Message
hey I'm new to this site and i came across this titled "Mark it Down: june 6 2006"
I already have it marked down as I turn 26 on 06/06/06. Does this mean I will be spared when the antichrist comes?
Also on the 666 theme - if you class sunday as the 1st day of the week then, when I was born on on june 6 1980 it was friday which would then be the 6th day of the week or failing that you could bring the fact that I was born at 6am into the equation.
So Ive got 3 triple 6's to do with my birthday, maybe I'm the antichrist?
Go to Top of Page

Robb
SFN Regular

USA
1223 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  05:20:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Robb a Private Message
From the website:

quote:
Here is what we are told in The Gospel;

"Of the day and hour,
no man knows, nor the angels
But only My Father who is
In Heaven."
(Matt:24:36)

JESUS tells us that No One knows the "Day or Hour" when the First Rapture will happen and the Tribulation will start."

So the bible tells us that nobody can know when Jesus will come back, He then dismisses this scripture and says:

quote:
I believe that JUNE 8-9 2011 AD is one of five possible Encoded Dates ("five futures") when The First Rapture can happen and possibly the latest of five dates.

It seems to me that whatever day he says that Jesus will show himself on earth again, will be gauranteed to not be the day that Jesus comes back.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  06:23:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message
Ann Coulter = A Clone Runt, therefor she is the Anti-Christ

Also anagramed as
nun locator
run to lance
clean urn to
clean or nut?
uno central
channel tour
nuclear ton/not
nut on clear (The clear is a stereroid)
cartel noun
no run cleat
clan or nut
clan true, no?
talc neuron
can our lent
cannot rule!
cant rule on
corn nut ale!
lean cut Ron
neutral con
renault con
tulane corn
learn count
ran cult one

And the most accurate re: ms Coulter, real con nut!

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  12:25:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
Uh, in case you're wondering, the magic day is fast approaching. Start praying, suckers!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  12:59:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
This is very rude, but Ann Coulter also is "A loner cunt."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  14:53:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
I don't know if this signifies anything, but I've been told that I will get my permanent concealed carry permit on the 6th -- I've had a temporary for some 3 months, while they did the background check (witnesses have proven forgetful and all else has been carefully hidden). I wonder what Pastor Harry might think of that....

Welcome to SFN, MUGGZ!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  16:25:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Ann Coulter = A Clone Runt, therefor she is the Anti-Christ

Also anagramed as
nun locator
run to lance
clean urn to
clean or nut?
uno central
channel tour
nuclear ton/not
nut on clear (The clear is a stereroid)
cartel noun
no run cleat
clan or nut
clan true, no?
talc neuron
can our lent
cannot rule!
cant rule on
corn nut ale!
lean cut Ron
neutral con
renault con
tulane corn
learn count
ran cult one

And the most accurate re: ms Coulter, real con nut!

the really interesting anagrams are left out: The ones including "cunt".

As for the 06/06/06...
June 6th is Sweden's National Day.

My social security number starts with '6', then has a '6' in the middle, and ends with '6'. I wonder what that means...

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  17:15:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
I guess I won't get to see "The Omen" since it comes out that day....shucks, I miss another craptastic Hollywood remake.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  17:18:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by pleco

I guess I won't get to see "The Omen" since it comes out that day....shucks, I miss another craptastic Hollywood remake.

No! go see it!! If they're opening on 6/6/(0)6, it suggests that they're somehow connected to this anti-Christ thing. So get in with the source, man! Get in with the source!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  19:00:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Sam Neill rocks... Few people can act that sleezy.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds.