New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:09:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
DEBUNK ME....I WANT YOU TO DEBUNK ME
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:28:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
.....ARE YOU ALL SLEEPING?
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:40:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
3rd line "Everyone will differ on the interpretation," means it is an OMEN OR SIGN people are *LOOKING* at......
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:41:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
"High price unguarded: none will have prepared "

And this somewhat self-explanatory......
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:43:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
THE "CHERTE" THE HIGH PRICE MEANS THAT THIS *OMEN* IS OH SO *IMPORTANT*
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:20:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by drmabus

This six-legged LAMB has PERFECTLY FORMED LEGS and this occurred RIGHT NEXT to a SOLAR ECLIPSE....but you see NOTHING.....

By right next to, you point to a situation which occurred 120 degrees different than the eclipse. 11 days is huge in lunar motion. By that time, the moon is waxing something fierce (coming to full in about 3 days).

So you have a cute 6 legged lamb who is born on a day significantly later than a solar eclipse, and we're supposed to take you seriously.

In a word. No.

Reach out and touch faith.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:42:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by pleco

... technically speaking, drmabus is a "troll"

Does he never answer replies or something?
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:43:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
THERE IS A "DOUBLE" MEANING TO THE ECLIPSE AND THE SIX-LEGGED LAMB.......
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:44:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:

.....ARE YOU ALL SLEEPING?

Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:44:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
i'll make you a believer....
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:50:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
The SIX-LEGGED LAMB WAS BORN 9 days prior to the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE....so ITS LEGS would be FORMED on the day of the ECLIPSE.....

quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:

This six-legged LAMB has PERFECTLY FORMED LEGS and this occurred RIGHT NEXT to a SOLAR ECLIPSE....but you see NOTHING.....

By right next to, you point to a situation which occurred 120 degrees different than the eclipse. 11 days is huge in lunar motion. By that time, the moon is waxing something fierce (coming to full in about 3 days).

So you have a cute 6 legged lamb who is born on a day significantly later than a solar eclipse, and we're supposed to take you seriously.

In a word. No.

Reach out and touch faith.

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:50:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Drmabus, we love a good debunking but you have to realize no one bothers to debunk brick walls. You are choosing to only talk to yourself here.

Nostradamus has been thoroughly debunked. What we are all waiting for is the Quatrain that can be interpreted BEFORE the event. Anyone can match generalities to generalities after the fact. Read any two bit horoscope without knowing which birth date it applies to and see if it fits you.
Go to Top of Page

drmabus
BANNED

128 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:52:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send drmabus a Private Message
you are not really *listening* to what I am saying.....Ultimately what I say CRUSHES your hollow view of the world and how it operates...OH WELL

quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

Drmabus, we love a good debunking but you have to realize no one bothers to debunk brick walls. You are choosing to only talk to yourself here.

Nostradamus has been thoroughly debunked. What we are all waiting for is the Quatrain that can be interpreted BEFORE the event. Anyone can match generalities to generalities after the fact. Read any two bit horoscope without knowing which birth date it applies to and see if it fits you.

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  10:55:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
And I claim that the two-headed turtle I posted a while back is the reincarnation of Josphef Mengele come back from Hell to prepare the world for the Anti-Christ. I know that for for a fact because I translated a G.W. Bush radio address, and there, in so many words, was the Prophetcy, clear as a bell:

"Grunt snark hiss belch;
growl snarl snort wheeeeze;
Grunt, grunt-grunt, (puking noise);
Gibber gibber gibber gibber, farrrrt!"

"Two heads is only better than none;
A turtle in hand bites twice;
Even twined, it does not talk to itself;
Twice turtle only makes one soup."

What could be more concise than that? Not even Mike the Nost could revelate like our George.

Now drmabus, you debunk me and then we can go on to some other freak show....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  11:03:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Two-headed turtle found in Cuba, born about 11 days prior to the October 3, 2005 eclipse.

Two-headed tortoise born in SA, possibly "next to" the May 31, 2003 eclipse.

Two-headed snake found, possibly born "next to" last October's eclipse, as well.

Note that if 11 days is "next to" an eclipse, and there are (on average) two eclipses per year, then the birth of any "monster" has a 6% chance of being "next to" an eclipse. So, no big deal. Hundreds or thousands of "monsters" will be born "next to" eclipses ever single year.

Of course, since you appear to be unwilling to define what you mean by "next to," then the actual percentage is anyone's guess.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.