Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  17:43:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message

In this chilling series of images, we see the First SS (Shriner Special) Motorized Regiment, soon after the NWO's Masonic Army conquered Wichita, Kansas.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/03/2006 17:44:01
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  17:51:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by verlch
Lenin was a Jewish Freemason.

From Wikiperida:
quote:
Born in Simbirsk, Russia (now Ulyanovsk), Lenin was the son of Ilya Nikolaevich Ulyanov (1831–1886), a Russian civil service official who worked for progressive democracy and free universal education in Russia, and his liberal wife Maria Alexandrovna Ulyanova (1835–1916). Lenin was of mixed ethnic ancestry. In addition to being Russian, he also had Kalmyk ancestry through his paternal grandparents, Volga German ancestry through his maternal grandmother (who was a Lutheran), and Jewish ancestry through his maternal grandfather (who converted to Christianity). Lenin was baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church.

Oops.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:00:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message

Shiners Hospital for Children: Galveston Burn Hospital

"Any child may be eligible for care at Shriners Hospitals if:

* the child is under the age of 18, and
* there is a reasonable possibility the child's condition can be helped

Shriners Hospitals are open to all children without regard to race, religion or relationship to a Shriner. There is never a charge to the patient or parents for any medical care or services provided at a Shriners Hospital. "

But what really goes on in these dark, Masonic chambers? Only verlch can tell us, because he read it somewhere.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/03/2006 18:01:48
Go to Top of Page

Pernicious

35 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:05:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Pernicious a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Aww...come on Pernicious, you can be more elegant than that, surely?

yeah, after I sent that I kinda did forehead-slapping "d'oh!"

I think I blew a gasket there, my bad everybody.

If I was the Supreme Being, I wouldn't muck about with butterflies and dandelions, I'd start with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
-Time Bandits
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:10:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Pernicious

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Aww...come on Pernicious, you can be more elegant than that, surely?

yeah, after I sent that I kinda did forehead-slapping "d'oh!"

I think I blew a gasket there, my bad everybody.

I thought that was much more "elegant" than my own, "crazy Nazi bastard" comment. And it is clearly accurate. Never apologize about badmouthing a Nazi. They might come to expect such civilities, and they don't deserve them.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/03/2006 18:11:12
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:11:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Pssst... Pernicious...

The "edit" button is the third from the left on the row of buttons at the top of your post, the one with the pad and pencil on it. That is, if you feel like going back and touching anything up.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:21:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I hope he won't, Dave. I wouldn't.

[Edit: I might partly edit such a comment ("YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT"), come to think of it. The "fucking" part assumes without evidence that someone is regularly having sexual intercourse with a guy as crazy as verlch. This, I believe, would be an extraordinary claim, requiring extraordinary evidence.]

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/03/2006 18:34:48
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:35:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
(If I remember correctly, verlch is divorced, with kids.)

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:41:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
You get caught up in the heat of the moment, get a bit overzealous... it happens. I would refrain from making such comments because it makes discussion impossible rather than just improbable. Although in the case with verlch, well...

"If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses." - Steven Wright

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  18:44:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

(If I remember correctly, verlch is divorced, with kids.)

Well, there you have it, then. The statement could be improved by making it, "YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" (I personally would rather it also included rude references to verlch's bastardy, lack of sanity, and Nazi sympathies, but that was Pernicious' post, not mine.)

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  19:00:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ricky

You get caught up in the heat of the moment, get a bit overzealous... it happens. I would refrain from making such comments because it makes discussion impossible rather than just improbable. Although in the case with verlch, well...

"If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses." - Steven Wright

As I think you clearly see, meaningful, two-way "discussion" is impossible with someone so far gone into playing hide-and-seek with reality through Doublethink, and who uses The Big Lie in conversation with others. Basically, all we can do is denounce him in the forum he invades, and rip his "ideas" to shreds to set a good example.

I don't know how many of you have actually talked with a real Nazi. It's actually a very chilling experience. You need to go face to face with one to understand at a gut level something of the hateful deliberate madness that drives them. They respect only one thing: Force. Ultimately, we have to defend our values, and be ready with force to protect them.

When you "chat" with a Nazi, you get the feeling that he is grinning inside, knowing that while you talk, you are not arming yourself.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/03/2006 19:02:08
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  19:04:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Mostly, the reason I told Pernicious about the edit button was for the next time he regrets something shortly after hitting the "Submit Reply" button. That's why I italicized 'if'.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  19:07:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

Mostly, the reason I told Pernicious about the edit button was for the next time he regrets something shortly after hitting the "Submit Reply" button. That's why I italicized 'if'.

Thanks for clarifying that. I am much relieved. I was concerned it might have been a policy statement hint.

Go to Top of Page

Pernicious

35 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  19:18:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Pernicious a Private Message
This is the part that really got me going:

quote:

It's my understanding that the Jewish World Congress knew what Hitler, Himmler, Eichmann were up too, and could have gotten all the Jews out of harms way, as they had enough money.

I believe the Holocaust was another terrorist attack on humanity, which in one foul swoop gave rise to the Jewish state, without the holocaust, no state of Israel. How else would you get the Jews to move there? To reestablish a country that had disappeared for 2,000 years, and still speaking their native language.

So, the Jews let 6 million of their own be slaughtered in order to to establish Israel?? Does this actually make sense to you? really?So was this intentional? This "terrorist attack on humanity"? I think the words you should be using are "state-sponsored genocide".

Or are we getting into the lunacy of holocaust denial?

If I was the Supreme Being, I wouldn't muck about with butterflies and dandelions, I'd start with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
-Time Bandits
Edited by - Pernicious on 06/03/2006 19:22:41
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  19:29:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Pernicious asked:
quote:
Or are we getting into the lunacy of holocaust denial?
No, this Nazi openly accepts the holocaust. Remember, the Holocaust Denial movement (HD) serves for the Nazis the same purpose that the Intelligent Design (ID) crowd serves for the Creationists: A (relatively) respectable, and false, public face. (In fact, HD is probably where the Creationists got the idea for ID.) All HD people are really motivated by their anti-Semitism and admiration of the Nazis, just as all ID folks are actually only motivated by their belief in Biblical Creationism.

Real Nazis know all about the Holocaust, and celebrate it with pride and private glee.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/04/2006 00:26:42
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.