New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Boron10
Religion Moderator

USA
1266 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  10:02:20  Show Profile Send Boron10 a Private Message

Welcome to the Religion Forum on the Skeptic Friends Network!

Anybody can read the posts here, but you must register if you would like to post anything.

The Moderators Cuneiformist and Boron10 (that's me) have joint custody over this forum, so if you have any questions, feel free to send either one of us a Private Message:

Send a PM to Boron10

Send a PM to Cuneiformist

Although I normally have a laissez-faire approach to moderation, I will delete or edit any post that violates any laws or our Terms of Service, so I strongly reccomend everybody take a look at the FAQ, including our intellectual property policies. Also, I will consider deleting or editing any post that has a valid complaint reported against it.

Now, since that nasty business is done with, this forum is for discussions of Religion and Philosophy. Have fun, stimlate your brain, and participate in the discussions. Please keep your posts on topic (or, as "on topic" as the person who opens the topic wants it) and enjoy yourselves!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.