filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  15:14:30  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Check out this waste of intestional fauna:
quote:
by Herman B. Hayes

Please, for the love of all that is good, shut up.

You, the American worker, are giving me a splitting headache. You complain about every little thing under the sun. What is wrong with being happy that you have a job, and keeping your trivial little opinions to yourself? As a business owner, I am very familiar with your grievances, and I could not care less about them.

Liberals…Good for the jobs you can't outsource.

Sadly, I do happen to employ a good number of liberals. The primary reason for this apparent lapse in protocol is financial. Conservatives consider money to be something of importance, and I agree. Liberals can be paid less. They are too weak and stupid to stand up for themselves. The secondary reason is a touch more insidious: If I work a liberal nearly to death, the chances of them becoming an activist, or even a voter, drop dramatically. This is why I am so happy that American business is controlled by the Party of God.
I ran a brief google on him and it would appear that the oaf is serious.

Also, he tends to spew his Coulteresque vitriol into various forums, hither & yon. Mayhap, one day soon, he'll pay our ever-calm and easily-bullied, little lair a visit -- Oh, please....!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  15:34:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
This guy sounds like Montgomery Burns of "The Simpsons."

Sorry, I find this one hard to take at face value. The right is never so honest about their utter contempt for common working people. Instead, they scream "class war!" every year, as they shoot down yet another attempt to raise the minimum wage to a near-survival level.

No, this guy's not a real person. Impossible. Neither is Ann Coulter.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/28/2006 15:50:01
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  16:55:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message
I think this is a spoof site. This one and this one had me laughing out loud.

Check out the comments:
quote:

You guys could lighten up some.

Are you for real? You're fucking nuts. God this, god that. Get a life, grow up and remember that god taught us all to love they neighbour, so start loving and quit hating and fear mongering.

You people and your close-mindedness amuse me. Hating gays is like hating blacks or arabs, and it would appear that you Americans are good at hating everyone.

Coincidentally, the rest of the world hates you.

and the responses from the author:

quote:

Dear Idiots:

First, of course I am for real. The ability to think and write is not granted to those who are not real. Of course, judging by your comments, that ability is still granted to morons. As for lightening up, I would not hold my breath for that. Did F.D.R. send a letter to the Germans saying "Hey, guys, can you lighten up a bit?" No, he destroyed them, just as we must do to our liberal enemies. Finally, on the topic of hating Blacks and Arabs, I have no problem with either group. No problem, that is, as long as the blacks are not stealing my hubcaps and the Arabs are not trying to kill us all.

These guys crack me up, in a Landoveresque kind of way.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.