Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 General Discussion
 I guess this means I have to post more! :)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skepticality
Skeptic Friend

USA
105 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  10:10:37  Show Profile  Visit skepticality's Homepage Send skepticality a Private Message
Hey all!

Sorry I have been absent for so long AGAIN. But with all the fussing and such getting me back to work and such, time slips by in my head when I am not even looking, or listening.

A week from today me and Swoopy will be going to DragonCon and now that we are directors we get a nice hotel room and we are the bosses of a couple large room full of geeks and
Sci-Fi loving folks!

In any case... the GOOD part is that since we are partners with Skeptic magazine now, they used pull and got us some interviews with cool people at the con! Such as the Mythbusters build team, and some cool comic book authors that do some real cool Science and Skeptical graphic novels. We have some samples, and trust me, they are real cool! So, that alone will be amazing!

So, in the near future, especially since we have to do a show every two weeks by our contract with Skeptic Society! So, we are very happy with this coming about! I hope some of you might be as well!

So if any of you are going to be near Atlanta between September 1st - 4th come and join me and Swoopy at our track room! We will have several cool people that we have had on our show before who are coming to see me and Swoopy such as:

Phil Plait
George Hrab
Mythbuster Build Team
And More!

Not to mention a ton of popular other podcasters! :)

We are going to be putting up a new feed so you can use your iTunes and subscribe and get our cool audio when it pops out at the con, like our interviews and tid bits from the con! Also, there will be a couple LIVE streaming podcast events as well! You can take a look at the schedule here:

http://podcasting.dragoncon.net/ (follow the link to schedule)

Be good and let me know if you need any more information!

dcolanduno@hotmail.com

Derek Colanduno
host - skepticality
http://www.skepticality.com/

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  11:40:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
Hey Skepticality people. Glad to hear that you're doing well, and that the show is taking off!

Be sure to stop by and update us when you have new material out there. Also, when discussing skeptic-related issues, don't forget to mention SFN every once in awhile!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  11:49:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Aww, you're shameless, Cune. Almost as shameless as me.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  15:40:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Aww, you're shameless, Cune. Almost as shameless as me.

Well, Mab one of us was going to do it, if Dave or Kil didn't first!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  16:27:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
They are too polite, and it doesn't look as bad when we're moderators, not Admins.
<imagine a ninja-smiley here>

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.