Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  09:56:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:
Originally posted by Orwellingly Yurz

YO: Here's OY's top ten list of assholes OUTSIDE the Bush Administration:

1. Falwell
2. Robertson
3. Dobson
4. Limpbatt
5. Hannity
6. O'Really?
7. Savage
8. Santorum
9. Coulter (maybe she should be at top of list)
10. Dr. Laura (With the face in the toilet bowl; as in the misty light)

OY! (I bet other skeptics have just as good or better lists of this nature.)

I am just shocked that Fred Phelps didn't make your list.

There is only room for 10....

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  11:52:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Fred Phelps and Kent Hovind are non-issues. Not important enough to be recognised as ass-holes. Maybe they aren't much more than an annoyance in the scheme of things?

Hovind has a possible prison cell waiting for his occupation, and my psychic prediction sense tells me than by the end of 2007 Phelps will be dead from either heart decease, or a bullet fired by an angry Iraq-veteran or a relative of a fallen such...

(Edited for grammar and spelling)

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 09/20/2006 11:53:31
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  12:19:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Agreein' with Doc. Phelps is little more than something to scrape off the sole of your shoe, and Hovind is just an unfunny clown. Neither have any real influence beyond those who are intellectually foundered.

I'd like to see Roy Moore, Kathern Harris, Joe Liberman, and Randall Terry on the list.... oh, wait -- what I just said...

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  13:00:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Add the idiot senator from Ok, Jim Inhofe to the list.
quote:
Good God! There isn't a word in the Times report about the overwhelming scientific consensus on warming. But we did get the hear the crackpot Inhofe add to his famous crackpot claim that ''man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.” Verily, we live at a time when the crackpots rule—and the Gores are assailed for their earth tones.

Along with 2/3 4/5 of the mainstream press.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  01:21:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Well I'd put DeLay at the top of my list after the Bush gang and Rove. He and Abramoff accepted a few million in exchange for suppressing a bill that would have offered worker's rights to the slave laborers in the sweat shops in Saipan. And Delay orchestrated the gerrymandering in Texas that led to just enough seats in the House to give Republicans a majority. The media constantly repeat that the Republicans "won" the House when in fact gerrymandering won the House.
Edited by - beskeptigal on 09/21/2006 01:22:04
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.