Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  04:42:38  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
The Fall of the Third Reich's Last Bastion

N'Ukpiagvik, Antarctica, December 10, 2006 (PN) -- Inuit hunters returning to this town from a sealing expedition today reported the discovery of the lost Nazi colony of New Swabia. New Swabia was founded in 1938 by Germany's Nazi regime both to provide a whaling station for strategically important animal fat, and for a military base from which to control the South Atlantic. All the remaining colonists, the hunters reported, had been brutally slaughtered.

1938: The freighter Schwabenland brings in the first Nazi colonists.

New Swabia (Neuschwabenland) was the final outpost of the Third Reich.

"The Nazis had been living mostly underground. There's lots of hot springs and freshwater lakes nearby," said sealer George Patkotak. Everything there was heated by the hot springs. They had these huge underground gardens, too. But all the people were dead. Thousands of them, torn to shreds, eaten alive."

A photo taken of the New Swabia colony by the Inuits as they retreated.

"It was the polar bears," said Patkotak. "Hundreds and hundreds of them, they must have been working together like we've never seen before. Probably some of the first two thousand that were relocated more than a year ago. They'd gotten in everywhere, killed and eaten everyone. I've never seen anything so horrible."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/10/2006 05:50:23

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  21:19:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
PN?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  22:33:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

PN?

I almost Googled PN to figure WTF you meant. But I finally figured out the reference. Generally, those are purely random. In this case, I was thinking, Polar News.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  22:37:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Now if it had been PP (for Polar Press), I could have figured it out on my own.

(yeah, right.)

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  04:44:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
BTW, there really was (sort of) a "New Swabia":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

And there are lots of references to New Swabia by the weirder sort of UFO freaks, etc. Their stories are far more bizarre than the stuff I made up, sometimes involving Hitler, a German rocket or UFO base, and sometimes an additional Nazi moon base.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/11/2006 04:49:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.