How low can you stoop, John?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  22:30:38  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's an official John McCain ad, which I found on a random motor scooter site tonight:

I'd have thought that McCain already had the idiot vote sewn up. But I guess he feels they still need to be rallied with McCarthy-style red-baiting tactics like this illogical wonder. Looks like the "swift-boaters" are running McCain's campaign.

Me, I read the above, then sent Obama another $30.00.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 08/25/2008 22:31:03

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  22:37:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Honestly, that is some incredibly dumb shit.

I have never given money to a political candidate, but I may make an exception this go round.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  16:21:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fear and smear is what the republican campaign machine does well. But when your candidate is just another empty hat what choices do you have?

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  05:57:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno, how low is there?

Let us not forget that one (or more?) of Karl Roves acolytes is running the show so the cheap thug Rove himself need not show his own, leperous, guiding hand. If McCain had any shred of honor left, he'd have sent the lot them packing as soon as they came in the door.

I really don't care who Fidel endorces -- it has nothing to do with anything.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Hawks
SFN Regular

Canada
1383 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  06:07:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hawks's Homepage Send Hawks a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Is there a difference?

METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL
It's a small, off-duty czechoslovakian traffic warden!
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  06:15:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dont forget the right ear earring implying that they are gay as well as black/jewish.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  06:44:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the Nazis never did get over Jesse Owens kicking their tender, Aryan ass' back in that hot summer of 1936. And evidently, some of the latter day's version still haven't.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.