Skeptic Friends Network

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 Obama's "Kenyan Citizenship"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2557 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  15:32:17  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By, guess who?

They don't go for his theories either.




>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4954 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  15:55:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jerome is and was a fool, always assuming a secret conspiracy and nefarious act under every rug.

I'm honestly glad he isn't around to post that sort of crap here, if only because he'd refuse the sane, rational answer in favor of some half-baked idea, and by the end of the 15-page thread, we'd be talking about communism and 9/11. Again.
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  17:37:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now why couldn't we ever do that to Jerome's posts? Within 3 posts, they turned the entire thread into exactly what the OP was: a big joke. Bravo, I must say, bravo.

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

calebjones1234
BANNED

95 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  18:51:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send calebjones1234 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to the link within the link, Obama is advertising that he, at some point, was a Kenyan citizen.

Intriguing development.

Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  19:23:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234

Intriguing development.


and what of Shemp Howard - was he Moe's brother? Yes.

Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4954 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  19:45:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234

According to the link within the link, Obama is advertising that he, at some point, was a Kenyan citizen.

Intriguing development.
Hardly. By law, he has always been a US citizen:
A child born on American soil automatically gets U.S. citizenship... Anyone born with U.S. citizenship retains it for life unless he or she deliberately gives it up -- for example, by filing an oath of renunciation.
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  20:39:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234

According to the link within the link, Obama is advertising that he, at some point, was a Kenyan citizen.
Intriguing development.




Hardly; his father was Kenyan, so he automatically inherited the Kenyan citizenship.

The same way that the child of an American couple living abroad would still get the American nationality and that if an American was to marry a foreigner, his child would be offered the American nationality regardless as to where he was born.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

calebjones1234
BANNED

95 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  20:47:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send calebjones1234 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder why Obama allows his grandmother to live in poverty in Kenya whilst he lives in a $1,000,000 mansion.


Anyone that BELIEVES this man will do for you when he does not do for his own grandmother is an abject idiot.

Go to Top of Page

calebjones1234
BANNED

95 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  20:54:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send calebjones1234 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Simon

[quote]
The same way that the child of an American couple living abroad would still get the American nationality and that if an American was to marry a foreigner, his child would be offered the American nationality regardless as to where he was born.


Barry's whore of a mother would have to have lived in America for 5 years after her 14th birthday prior to his birth in Kenya for your assertion to be correct. She was not old enough when she birthed Barrack.


There is a current Federal lawsuit in the courts asking for Barrack Obama, AKA Barry Soeto to present evidence that he is an American citizen.


Obama's response to the lawsuit was that the Federal court had no jurisdiction over the constitutional qualifications of someone running for POTUS.

Curious, yes?

Why not just present a vault copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii and the law suit goes away.



Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  21:15:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234

Barry's whore of a mother...
So much for you maintaining the moral high ground. Any pretense of you being emotionally detached and speaking from only an apolitical position of reason (in this thread and others) has been thrown out the window.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  21:46:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Why not just present a vault copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii and the law suit goes away.



But he fucking did. Months ago.


And, just being born in Honolulu would be enough to grant him the US citizenship. As would be the fact that his mother is American. On that subject, you seem to have misunderstood the law it is not 5 years after the 14th birthday, it is 5 years total; 2 of which occurred after the 14th birthday. It also does not apply to children born before 86.

Not that matters anyway, as Ann Dunham would fit the bill.


He also married Michelle in 92; that's 16 years ago when only 3 would be required to get nationality through marriage.


Of course; somebody; somebody beside paranoid conspiracy theorists; somebody like these guys; might have noticed by then if there was something fishy.


Also, now that the rational is out of the way...
Barry's whore of a mother

You are an asshole.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  21:46:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cablejonz8910andout.....

What in the bloody fucking hell is your point? Can you spell it out in declarative language instead of making idiotic inflammatory statements preceded with obcenities like "Barry's whore of a mother".... Is your real trade name Jerome by any chance?

Christ, (metaphorical) what a twisted motherfucker you must be!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13463 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  22:08:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
calebjones1234 is a troll.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  22:26:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234







Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  01:20:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by calebjones1234
Barry's whore of a mother ...
You've blown what little credibility you ever had here, dirtwad.



Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4954 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2008 :  05:16:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by calebjones1234

Barry's whore of a mother...
So much for you maintaining the moral high ground. Any pretense of you being emotionally detached and speaking from only an apolitical position of reason (in this thread and others) has been thrown out the window.
No kidding. Are we sure he's not Jerome? I notice that on that other forum, our old friend used that "Barry" line. Seems to be common among those types.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.


Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds.
Powered by @tomic Studio
Snitz Forums 2000