Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 Obama supporter attacked McCain supporter?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

chaloobi
SFN Regular

1620 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  22:42:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send chaloobi a Yahoo! Message Send chaloobi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Simon

Originally posted by Dave W.

Well, John Moody has proven that even idiots can become VP of Fox News:
If Ms. Todd's allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee.
If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain's quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting.
There you have it: no matter which way the incident resolved, one of the two main candidates would have to be smeared by association.

Why would the fact that a deranged criminal prefers Obama to McCain say about Obama's candidacy?

What would the fact that a desperate McCain supporter make a shaky lie say about McCain?

Unless one of the actor is working for one of the party (and how likely is it?) The association will be too fragile too sway anybody but the people that want to be swayed...
It wouldn't say anything about Obama's campaign if you're going to think about it. But if you're kinda afraid of black guys because you see them getting arrested on tv all the time and then you find out those same scary black guys are robbing, beating and stamping white women with B for Barack, well, tell me that doesn't scare the shit out of you. You have to vote Republican just to be friggin' SAFE. But that's not new is it? I'm surprised the national terrorist threat system hasn't gone on alert yet. Back in '04 it was going up and down all the time to remind people how unsafe they were.

-Chaloobi

Edited by - chaloobi on 10/24/2008 22:44:22
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  22:43:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Simon.....

It will soon be forgotten; I think.
Absolutely! A stupid try by a pathethic cretin, didn't work, not enough substance to have any perceptible effect on the election!
Edited by - bngbuck on 10/24/2008 22:45:56
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2008 :  12:19:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems that there's more of those stories, only on Wing Nut Daily though.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.