Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  15:11:46  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again, from FAIL Blog:

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/24/2008 21:14:11

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  19:41:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps, Mooner, you should just rename this topic to "Funny Fails," and we can just collect a bunch here.

Like this excellent video (HT: Coturnix).

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  19:59:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of my favorites, by the way, has always been the Secrecy Fail:

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  21:14:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Perhaps, Mooner, you should just rename this topic to "Funny Fails," and we can just collect a bunch here.

Like this excellent video (HT: Coturnix).
Done!

And, of course, anyone can post 'em here.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/24/2008 21:15:15
Go to Top of Page

perrodetokio
Skeptic Friend

275 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  06:38:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send perrodetokio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Engrish.com has very funny stuff. And I bet if we could read japanese or chinese we would see a whole bunch of western work with ridiculous writings in those languages!

Cheers!

"Yes I have a belief in a creator/God but do not know that he exists." Bill Scott

"They are still mosquitoes! They did not turn into whales or lizards or anything else. They are still mosquitoes!..." Bill Scott

"We should have millions of missing links or transition fossils showing a fish turning into a philosopher..." Bill Scott
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  09:22:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My favourite FAIL:

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  02:49:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This video warms my soul.

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  05:49:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

The horrified shrieks, the sobbing, the headless statue, the

I wonder what made them think that carrying something unsecured and top heavy that way was a good idea. Why only 4? And not a professional mover in the bunch.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  09:50:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was trying to take a picture of a safety placard that United put by the emergency exits of their planes. I happen to have one that I keep on my bulletin board. My camera had other thoughts, and it looks like I need a new one. Anyhow, it reads:

"If you are sitting in an exit row and you can not see well enough to read these instructions, please tell a crew member."

I kid you not...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  19:05:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now there's word from Japan of a polar bear breeding FAIL:
TOKYO, Japan (CNN) -- Puzzled zookeepers in northern Japan have discovered the reason why their attempts to mate two polar bears kept failing: Both are female.
I believe that the Kushiro zoo's veterinaries may soon be seen wearing Ribbons of Shame.

Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  01:50:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote

If only this had happened in the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

FSM Book chapter 6 Verse 10:
Oh thou miracle of falling pasta, meatballs and sauce, doth thou not have shattered, yet upon floor divinely spread hither and yonder, providing delicious repast for all. Amen.
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  06:19:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote

TOKYO, Japan (CNN) -- Puzzled zookeepers in northern Japan have discovered the reason why their attempts to mate two polar bears kept failing: Both are female.
I believe that the Kushiro zoo's veterinaries may soon be seen wearing Ribbons of Shame.

LOL. I wonder how they missed that?
They just wanted to see hot polar bear lesbian sex. Perverts.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2008 :  10:10:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Siberia

LOL. I wonder how they missed that?
They just wanted to see hot polar bear lesbian sex. Perverts.
Somehow, I suspect that vets who were incapable of even determining gender wouldn't have been very good at selecting hot Lesbian bears.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/02/2008 17:23:32
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  17:21:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From FAIL Blog again:

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  06:00:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another good one FAIL Blog:

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  07:12:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a scary crime item that caught my eye on a local news Web page:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds.