Community Forums
 General Discussion
 Let love abound all over the world
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chejian

2 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  22:50:35  Show Profile Send chejian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is the most suffering affair in the whole life of people.People is alive when the money is gone.The economic crisis is a hard experience to people in the world. If we don't solve that in right way, then it will be sustain 5 to 10 years long time.People cannot support this. Even though it only is 2 months more, but there are
many people kill themselves and many people were retired by company.

President Obama directed said, "I love Canda." when he visited Canada. It is our language we spreaded that before Obama became formal president in the campaign.We always mention that we are family, we love you, we love you-all to Steve a member of Obama team. Dad, mother, and grandmother of Obama have died. Now Obama need love other persons or were loved by people. Teach by example and teach by word of mouth is good medicine of save world currently.

People only is a part of hundred and thousand kinds of species in the earth. If people want to dominate land by violence, then that is completely wrong. People had better not indulge their conduct in wrong way or else they will be backfire. There are many conundrum cannot be solved by people in earth. Fortunately, Dr.(knowing, professor,
doctor, jinnee, manito, god, Manitou, meteorologist, scientist, Mr., Geographer, chemist, medical scientist, Dr, doctor, Financial Economist)YunFeng exist in the world.We can research earth through special methods. It will be better than modern science by 100 times.

The forementioned prediction is sufficient. If people want to get our prediction, then the team and country must pay for money.We have several laws. This is free for friends. This is free for natural disaster.We prepare to establish a charitable fund. Cure disease before happen is our idea. We can assist goverment and help those place before the disaster will be coming. We can save lives and stuff as soon as possible and make losing to the lowest. It will be an international charitable fund and exist. We hope people love charity spread those ideas to all of friends you know.We hope people business man contribute money for the charitable fund. After that, you will be our friends and get our prediction and advice forever. You will get more profit from that. However, we also will choose people we like. We could not accept money from people without goodness.

Finally, our goal--let love abound all over the world!!!

www.512-china.org (Offical websit)
http://iknowfuture.blogspot.com/ (Jian Chen's blog:full content)
http://chejian.wordpress.com/ (Jian Chen's blog:prediction)

JIAN CHEN
Cellphone: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Edited to delete phone numbers - Dave W.]

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  23:13:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, boy. Spam?

I'm trying to parse some of what you said. It'd be useful to find a more reliable translator.

If you really feel you have predictive abilities, you might want to apply for the JREF $1 million dollar challenge. That should supply more of the money you're hoping for than an appeal here for donations. (Oh, and date-stamping the predictions you post on your blog would be useful too.)

I like this page from your website (which I accessed through a google search, rather than linking directly from your post - never know what you'll stumble into that way):
2008-09-15 | Important natural disaster prediction of world in 2009 re-try done
Does it cost more for a prediction that doesn't need to have "re-try done"?

I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone* -Dick Cheney

*some restrictions may apply
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  10:09:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually the megabuck dare is no more, but I'll throw in a fiver.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  10:37:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

Actually the megabuck dare is no more...
No, it's still got a year to go.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  10:45:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The next time you make a meatloaf, grind or fine-chop 1/2 a can of Spam and put it in. Sliced, fried Spam is a great trade-off for bacon; it makes an excellent sandwich with lettuce, tomatos and fresh hot chilis; with that same, sliced hot chili and a dab of Limburger, it is an excellent toothpick snack at any party; it and a loaf of bread & some fixin's for it are always handy to carry on long auto trips, should you get peckish and hate the burger joints, and it goes without saying that Spam should never be left behind on camping expeditions.

Finally, our goal--let love of Spam abound all over the world!!!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  11:12:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Million Dollar Challenge is still in full force. It was scheduled to be removed on March 6, 2010 but I have it on some authority that the JREF has decided to not remove the challenge. I have not yet seen an official announcement that it will be continued beyond the scheduled removal date. In any case, for now, it's still on.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  14:03:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

The Million Dollar Challenge is still in full force. It was scheduled to be removed on March 6, 2010 but I have it on some authority that the JREF has decided to not remove the challenge. I have not yet seen an official announcement that it will be continued beyond the scheduled removal date. In any case, for now, it's still on.
Perhaps one of the psychics can predict for us all whether & when the challenge will end.

I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone* -Dick Cheney

*some restrictions may apply
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  14:55:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Zebra

Originally posted by Kil

Perhaps one of the psychics can predict for us all whether & when the challenge will end.

When one of them claims the prize? It's my understanding that Sylvia Browne's several years past her due date.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  15:37:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

It's my understanding that Sylvia Browne's several years past her due date.
Sylvia Browne is several years past her sell by date.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  18:47:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

It's my understanding that Sylvia Browne's several years past her due date.
Sylvia Browne is several years past her sell by date.
And she's no Twinkie.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  19:20:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The next time you make a meatloaf, grind or fine-chop 1/2 a can of Spam and put it in. Sliced, fried Spam is a great trade-off for bacon; it makes an excellent sandwich with lettuce, tomatos and fresh hot chilis; with that same, sliced hot chili and a dab of Limburger, it is an excellent toothpick snack at any party; it and a loaf of bread & some fixin's for it are always handy to carry on long auto trips, should you get peckish and hate the burger joints, and it goes without saying that Spam should never be left behind on camping expeditions.

Finally, our goal--let love of Spam abound all over the world!!!

Bloody Vikings.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  05:19:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Zebra Perhaps one of the psychics can predict for us all whether & when the challenge will end.

It obviously won't be me!

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.