"Big Farmer" condemned for disease, suffering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  03:29:41  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agricultural products "responsible for all human suffering" say celexperts

Hollywood, California (SNN) June 4, 2009 -- The alternative health advocacy group Americans for Learning Truth (ALT) today announced a massive educational program which "squarely places the blame for all of the diseases that plague humankind -- and more -- upon 'Big Farmer.'"

ALT is financed largely by grants from the charitable foundation, "OWCH," the Oprah Winfrey Concern for Humanity.

McCarthy, Carrey

Celebrity health advocates Jenny McCarthy and partner Jim Carrey acted as spokespeople at the ALT press conference in Hollywood.

"For far too long," said McCarthy, "humanity has ignored the direct and incontrovertible connection between the consumption of agricultural products and diseases of childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age."

Jim Carrey told reporters, "Grain products, nuts, berries, fruits and vegetables, poultry, fish, dairy and meat products -- these are the deadly enemies of humanity. Suffering in the world would be eliminated within months if these evil products were eliminated from our diets. But they don't want you to know this."

"We are determined," continued McCarthy, "that no baby ever again be forced to suffer the all too common pains and discomforts of becoming a toddler, that toddlers never again must suffer through childhood, that no longer must children become awkward teens, that teens need never again have to grow up into embittered adults, and that the scourge of old age be wiped out forever."

Said Carrey, "All these painful stages of life would soon be a thing of the past if people would simply boycott the multibillion-dollar industry we call 'Big Farmer.' Extensive experiences on the Horn of Africa have proven that these ideas work in the real world."

"War, disease, hunger, religious sectarianism and racism," said McCarthy, "will be banished forever within months if our campaign is successful."

Oprah Winfrey appeared at the end of the press conference, announcing that keys for new Hummers were under the seat cushions of all the attending reporters.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/04/2009 03:32:27

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  11:01:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It scares me that even for a moment, I thought this was a real...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  14:17:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same here, I got it from the Active Topics and didn't realised is was a Moonscape at first.
When I read "Oprah Winfrey Concern for Humanity" I re-read the acronym twice and decided there was something fishy here. Then I checked the folder, and thought "Busted!".

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  15:25:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you! If I can, even for a moment, cast doubt into the minds of respected skeptics such yourselves, my work (for today) is done.

Now, for exposing their intrigue, I will have to endure the persecution of the minions of Big Farmer.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 06/04/2009 15:27:49
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.