Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 mani said: god is evil
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hasjem

2 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  03:08:05  Show Profile  Visit hasjem's Homepage Send hasjem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the second century AD the prophet mani came to the conclusion that the creatorGod from the Bible must be evil, because he does so many rotten things, is a very limited god, jealous, angry, all that sort of things. Now the conspiracy of God towards man seems even bigger. God sucks your energy in the form of kadishon. you can read it in books about Mani or the Bogomils, who were wiped out by the catholic church, who participates in this conspiracy, or in modern novels like the book by Marc Florian. or by the game they made from it, with incorrect language www.gameofgod/english/index.php resist all evil!

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  05:03:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by hasjem

in the second century AD the prophet mani came to the conclusion that the creatorGod from the Bible must be evil, because he does so many rotten things, is a very limited god, jealous, angry, all that sort of things. Now the conspiracy of God towards man seems even bigger. God sucks your energy in the form of kadishon. you can read it in books about Mani or the Bogomils, who were wiped out by the catholic church, who participates in this conspiracy, or in modern novels like the book by Marc Florian. or by the game they made from it, with incorrect language www.gameofgod/english/index.php resist all evil!
Hi hasjem and welcome to SFN!

In all truth, I'm not much of a gamer nor do I believe that any sort of a god exists. All of those dreadful things that happen, barring natural events such as local floods, we do to ourselves and blame it on whatever god happens to be in vogue at that time & place. I will agree, however, that the deity described in the Bible is a nasty piece of work better suited the to the position of it's satanic counterpart.

Again, welcome to the boards.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  22:04:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Originally posted by hasjem

Hi hasjem and welcome to SFN!

In all truth, I'm not much of a gamer nor do I believe that any sort of a god exists. All of those dreadful things that happen, barring natural events such as local floods, we do to ourselves and blame it on whatever god happens to be in vogue at that time & place. I will agree, however, that the deity described in the Bible is a nasty piece of work better suited the to the position of it's satanic counterpart.

That "nasty piece of work," is soon going to allow you to mentally diagnose Him!

He doesn't want his people murdered by the greatest unlicensed psychiatrists in the world: the Jesuits.

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/grizogono.htm

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  22:11:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

He doesn't want his people murdered by the greatest unlicensed psychiatrists in the world: the Jesuits.

Warning Official Warning Warning

Two threads of this stuff is enough, tmac. We've allowed you free reign to post almost everything you want to post in them. You have now received your third and final warning. If you post to any other threads, it had better be strictly on-topic.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  23:31:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by tmac1238

Warning Official Warning Warning

Two threads of this stuff is enough, tmac. We've allowed you free reign to post almost everything you want to post in them. You have now received your third and final warning. If you post to any other threads, it had better be strictly on-topic.

It was on topic! Remember, you don't know what I posted. Your life-time resident liars said so. They said NO ONE can understand what I write.

Ah you're just upset at me because you're a NO ONE.

Now what chance do I have on a kangaroo forum hosted by descendants of the very standard of tyranny and injustice? Just as soon as psychiatry practice was relentlessly declared here with no license whatsoever I knew where I was headed.

Fire away!

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  23:33:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bye, tmac, your member account is now suspended.

You can email me and ask for reinstatement of your posting privileges in a month (no earlier than September 23, 2009).

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.