What next for the teabaggers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  06:57:08  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is what! Now it's the status of Obama's shlong that has the baboon troup over at Free Republic concerned. I swear to your gods and my demons that it's true!
The fine Real Americans at the Free Republic have found Obama's achilles heel: his Long Dark Staff of White Insecurity.

hoosiermama:
The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.
And, after a bit of foreskin blather:
hoosiermama:
Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

Really, this is just too much. I mean, what will they do for an encore -- require that he produce documentation on his hemorrhoids? 'T wouldn't come as much of a surprise after this!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  09:40:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. The lack of reasoning is astounding. Regardless of whether Obama is circumcised or not - and they don't even know that!? - how would that prove anything? I got an uncle who is older than Obama, white, Catholic, and born in a pretty typical hospital in Ohio, but who was not circumcised simply 'cause my grandpa didn't see the point. The way these people talk, you'd think that 48 years ago every baby boy in America couldn't avoid it without his parents getting into a brawl with the doctors.

Every time I think these people can't top themselves in their idiocy, they impress me further.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  10:11:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Obviously, if he is uncircumcised, that means he is a foreign Muslims, because Muslims don't circumcise their kids.
Except, of course, that they do.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  12:00:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The story's growing legs; Attaturk's picked up on it.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The Glory-Holers
At least they're consistent. All real crazed right-wingers eventually become fixated on seeing Democratic man-meat.

I guess because it's so hard to see their own.

The third link in the nrief story is the one about Obama and his maloderous member.
Birthers have now decided that what makes a person a true, blue, red-blooded American is not the color of your complexion but how much foreskin you have.

Commenters (and circumcised Americans) over at Free Republic struck on a revelation yesterday: if Barack Obama has not been circumcised, then he must not have been born in the United States. Why? Because all of their boys were circumcised. The exchange is amusing:

Scrolling down past the idiocy we've already seen:
What is perhaps most disturbing about the birthers discussing Obama's penis is a deeper obsession with black male sexuality. In Nancy Tuana's book, Revealing Male Bodies, she talks about the historic origins of white male obsession with black male genitalia.

The Black male penis became so important in the racist hysteria at the end of the [19th] century because penises are instruments of power. ... [W.E.B.] Du Bois was right about the intimate connection between White male control over women and racism. As Black men and women were threatening the established social, political, and economic arrangements and thus deprive the traditional White leadership of their power, that threat was translated into genital terms because men—then and now—see the penis first of all as an instrument of power. It gives them power over women, and in their comparisons of sexual performance and penile size, it gives them power over other men. That Black men were—for a while—more than they were during slavery is beyond question.

Obama is the ultimate threat to traditional white male power, a black man who has risen to the highest position in government. He has gone through a number of racial stereotypes, from the "magic Negro" to Felix the Cat. It seems like it was only a matter of time before the racial stereotypes surrounding black male sexuality would emerge. The root of this movement is increasingly showing itself to be rooted in white insecurities.
Interesting read. It shows that the Freepers are merely frightened racists, huddled in their foul, little nest like-the afore-mentioned-in-another-thread, tubifex worms in a Raleigh sewer.

Like those worms, they have a certain curiosity value, and make good tropical fish food, but are otherwise unworthy of consideration.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds.