Sarah Palin NAKED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  04:53:51  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now that I have your undivided attention, I suggest that you open the following link to discover the amazing story of just what a savage bullet we dodged, late in the year of 2000, and one we'll likely have to keep on dodging, one way or another. LINK
In an excerpt from his new book Republican Gomorrah, Max Blumenthal examines the radical beliefs about witchcraft and the “serpent seed” that propelled Sarah Palin into politics.

Prior to her nomination for vice president, Gov. Sarah Palin listed her home phone number in Alaska's Yellow Pages. She was known to spend hours in her local Wal-mart chatting with constituents. When I traveled to Alaska's Mat-Su Valley, nearly every politically active resident I spoke to had met the governor on at least one occasion. But many of Palin's acquaintances, admirers and critics alike, described her in a dramatically different light from that in which she presented herself to the American public.

Oh, and the NAKED part, well, that was just metaphorical. Sorry....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  05:51:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a shame that the GOP has been so firmly captured by religious lunatics who would seem to be witchdoctors to the likes of Jefferson, Washington, and Lincoln. Good thing Palin ran, though, as that may have allowed Obama to beat McCain.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  11:34:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mooner.....

The real shame is the disproportionate number of Americans that seem to be buying the Republican/Conservative propaganda line of lies, distortion, innuendo, hate speech, and pure anti-Obama vitriol which has reached crescendo level in recent weeks.

This shrieking hate rhetoric is working so well that the polls now show that many "independent" minds who voted for Obama change are being changed by the thunder from the lying Right.

What in the hell is wrong with the electorate in this country to so quickly (less than nine months) after getting rid of the Cheney/Bush scourge, return to supporting Republican politics because of a bulldozer campaign of lies and hate speech?

What kind of mindless lemming is the "average" (poll-defined) American voter? I'm starting to get terrified of what's coming in 2010; to say nothing about 2012!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  12:05:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by bngbuck

Mooner.....

The real shame is the disproportionate number of Americans that seem to be buying the Republican/Conservative propaganda line of lies, distortion, innuendo, hate speech, and pure anti-Obama vitriol which has reached crescendo level in recent weeks.

This shrieking hate rhetoric is working so well that the polls now show that many "independent" minds who voted for Obama change are being changed by the thunder from the lying Right.

What in the hell is wrong with the electorate in this country to so quickly (less than nine months) after getting rid of the Cheney/Bush scourge, return to supporting Republican politics because of a bulldozer campaign of lies and hate speech?

What kind of mindless lemming is the "average" (poll-defined) American voter? I'm starting to get terrified of what's coming in 2010; to say nothing about 2012!
Yeh, me too. Pretty disgustin' ain't it, the blind pig-ignorance of those who would be, or even just select our leaders. Also, I think that, luckily for the country, Palin was indeed the shark McCain jumped in the last election.

But we shall see, we shall see. Until then, hoard canned goods and stockpile ammunition....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  19:26:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy...Palin was indeed the shark McCain jumped in the last election.

Gee, thanks. It may take a while to scrub that mental image from my brain.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  20:46:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bng,

I don't think people are buying the lies, I think they have been confounded and confused. Some of the recent polling I read on healthcare indicates confusion rather than belief in the "GOP DEATH PANEL" nonsense.

No one really understands any of the legislation out there, most people are just unsure what the hell is going on. The insane hyperbole from the wingnuts is serving it's purpose though, as it looks like no meaningful healthcare reform is happening.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds.