New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

strangelove88
Sockpuppet

4 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  01:13:31  Show Profile Send strangelove88 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry X-MAS, my little atheists!

Looks like your website is under attack from supernatural forces...

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __
wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little shits even talk about me....

GOATS ON FIRE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  01:25:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know we're not supposed to respond to Mabus' posts because it's easier to just delete the thread when we don't. But I actually vote to keep this one piece of spam. It's the legendary Goats on Fire post, finally making its way into this dusty corner of the internet. I'm actually flattered that Mabus thought to get around to us. I think this post deserves to be preserved as part of the permanent record.

The latest ejaculation begins with the great line "Looks like your website is under attack from supernatural forces..." which I can only take to mean that Mabus now considers himself supernatural. Perhaps because he thinks himself filled with divine power while on a glorious crusade for god? He suffers from that special kind of crazy where he believes he is on some sort of righteous quest against nonbelievers. Probably would have been glorified as a holy prophet 2000 years ago.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 12/30/2009 01:26:52
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  03:33:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

I did not know that it was possible to take gibberish out of context. I do not know why anyone would want to.

And a Joyous Saturnalia to you as well, my little bridge-dweller.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  08:09:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

The latest ejaculation begins with the great line "Looks like your website is under attack from supernatural forces..."
Amusingly, the message he posted here yesterday didn't include that line, but had everything else that today's message does.

Oh, and yesterday's title didn't include the "& EVER" part.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  08:13:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER! BECAUSE I SAID SO! SO THERE!

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  08:57:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Humbert:
It's the legendary Goats on Fire post, finally making its way into this dusty corner of the internet. I'm actually flattered that Mabus thought to get around to us. I think this post deserves to be preserved as part of the permanent record.

Don't feel that we have been left out. We have been deleting, or moving these posts off the forum for weeks now. (Dave has even intercepted a few of DM's registration attempts before he was able to post) for about same amount of time as he has been trolling all of the other sites he likes to infest with his psychotic rants.

Maybe it's good to leave one up. He can see for himself how seriously we take the content, which is to say that they are nothing but jokes to us. Of course, that hasn't stopped him in the past. Honestly, the guy really is psychotic.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  11:03:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goats on Fire? Huh, what's that mean in this context? I tried watching that Amazing Panel video but couldn't hear a word that they were saying because the sound quality was so bad.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  11:09:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave and Kil.....

Actually, I agree with Humbert. I haven't followed the career of Mabus and his ancient mystic prophets obsession nearly as closely as several of the folks here, but I found the utterly insane concept of Goats on Fire hilarious; and the man is incoherently demented in a way that really can be amusing.

I know it isn't considered good form to laugh at the disabled and that many here will consider it cruelty to encourage him to perform his pathetic act, but why not put selected posts of his into Humor from time to time? It will allow those of us who who really are amused by his crap to either respond, or at least ponder on the fact that it takes all kinds of nuts and dolts to keep the world screwed together!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  13:42:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by bngbuck

Dave and Kil.....

Actually, I agree with Humbert. I haven't followed the career of Mabus and his ancient mystic prophets obsession nearly as closely as several of the folks here, but I found the utterly insane concept of Goats on Fire hilarious; and the man is incoherently demented in a way that really can be amusing.

I know it isn't considered good form to laugh at the disabled and that many here will consider it cruelty to encourage him to perform his pathetic act, but why not put selected posts of his into Humor from time to time? It will allow those of us who who really are amused by his crap to either respond, or at least ponder on the fact that it takes all kinds of nuts and dolts to keep the world screwed together!
All kinds indeed and they come in many shades, degrees and varieties, especally the dolts. Were I a religious man, I'd say that a benevolent God put them here for our amusement. If he is a man of faith -- it has yet to be shown that he actually is -- he'd be thanking that same Deity for the opportunity to try and jack up the less-than-faithful, The turd in that punch bowl is that, while it hasn't happened in too long a time, this modest, little site can shred a troll like a cole slaw cabbage and laugh while we do it.

Mabus, aka: strangelove88, et al., is starkers mad, but so what? So am I and most if not all of the SFN regulars as well. We should feel a camaraderie with him, even as we wreak imaginative abuse upon his house and all who lurk within.

Now, if he'd just bring it, rather than do the hit & run.....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  15:50:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Atheism is dead!"

Could have fooled me, with Freethought groups springing up faster than Creationist justifications in various cities everywhere.
I even got debaptised not that long ago...

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  17:13:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goats on Fire - I wonder if this could be put to song - for some reason Wheels On Fire from Absolutely Fabulous comes to mind...

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  18:03:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Atheism is dead," yet Dennis Markuze lives by scurrying from one Toronto WiFi hot-spot or Internet cafe to another to hide his trail from the police investigating his death threats.

Meanwhile, Markuze cravenly never shows his face. Markuze's finest contributions to the world have been 1) making himself an example of woo at its manic worst, and 2) his phrase "GOATS ON FIRE!" an incoherent, absurd phrase paradoxically symbolizing his kind of paranoid madness. Madman Dennis has made himself a convenient straw man for any skeptic to point to. (Or, should I say, straw goat? The kind people set on fire?)

The "dead" atheism I share with fast growing millions looks a lot more alive than a blithering kook's medievalist myths.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

strangelove22
Sockpuppet

1 Post

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  22:30:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send strangelove22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Funny, I never even received a call for that...I guess the police don't like little lying atheist scumbags, either...

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  00:09:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strange Love.....

You are an ambitious little rabbit to come here and tease the wolf in his own den, are you not, Dennis?
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  02:39:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

"Atheism is dead," yet Dennis Markuze lives by scurrying from one Toronto WiFi hot-spot or Internet cafe to another to hide his trail from the police investigating his death threats.

It's not really Toronto, but Montreal. And it's not hiding from the police as much as a way of getting past the IP-bans put in place by Admins of the various boards he frequent.
Right now, he's managed to get half of the Montreal ISPs IP-ranges banned from the Skepticality board, including Concordia University. As it is now, he just f-ing things up for other Montreal internet users more than pissing us off.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  02:56:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by strangelove22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k

Thank you for that link. It's always nice listening to voices of reason such as PZ Myers and Sam Harris.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds.