Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  06:59:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How long before she's caught boffing O'Lielly in a broom closet? "FUCK IT! We'll do it live! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!! Fuckin' thing SUCKS!"

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  09:14:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

How long before she's caught boffing O'Lielly in a broom closet? "FUCK IT! We'll do it live! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!! Fuckin' thing SUCKS!"

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  10:10:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I look forward to ignorant Sarah Palin sticking her foot in her mouth, over and over. It should be great fun.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  10:15:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Roger Ailes really is a fuckwit, isn't he? If there ever were someone with a perfect resume for being a loose cannon, for failure, and for betraying those she's supposed to be supporting, that woman has it. She's almost certainly going to be a nightmare for Fox News.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  12:28:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cune.....

Well, I guess my point here is that I'm numbly suggesting that you may be wrong here. People like Beck and O'Reilly have had years of experience talking to make a living. Palin hasn't.
Cune, I've gotta go with Podcat and Filthy here. You fail to grasp the power of T&A in La Palin's presentations. The cognizance-challenged old coots that watch Faux have no awareness nor appreciation of either presentation or content in the crap that they watch. As long as there is agreement with their prehistoric political perspective, the dirty old men of the Retirement Home Right just want to salaciously drool at the feminine butts and boobs on display on Fox.

Ailes could have hired Carrie Prejean to deliver the scripted material that Palin will be reading from a Teleprompter, and as long as the neckline was low, the skirt tight, and the heels high, the vast Fox audience would wildly applaud.

Prejean would have trouble delivering nursery rhymes on TV due to her total lack of a central nervous system, but what a pair of (implanted) knockers! She very probably is undergoing intensive horizontal training with Roger Ailes as we speak, preparatory to a high level analyst position on Foxy Views!
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  17:18:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by bngbuck

Cune.....

Well, I guess my point here is that I'm numbly suggesting that you may be wrong here. People like Beck and O'Reilly have had years of experience talking to make a living. Palin hasn't.
Cune, I've gotta go with Podcat and Filthy here. You fail to grasp the power of T&A in La Palin's presentations. The cognizance-challenged old coots that watch Faux have no awareness nor appreciation of either presentation or content in the crap that they watch. As long as there is agreement with their prehistoric political perspective, the dirty old men of the Retirement Home Right just want to salaciously drool at the feminine butts and boobs on display on Fox.

Ailes could have hired Carrie Prejean to deliver the scripted material that Palin will be reading from a Teleprompter, and as long as the neckline was low, the skirt tight, and the heels high, the vast Fox audience would wildly applaud.

Prejean would have trouble delivering nursery rhymes on TV due to her total lack of a central nervous system, but what a pair of (implanted) knockers! She very probably is undergoing intensive horizontal training with Roger Ailes as we speak, preparatory to a high level analyst position on Foxy Views!
Well we won't have a chance here to find out. My feeling was that if Palin had a show, it would-- even after perhaps initially high ratings-- would eventually (and rather quickly) see falling numbers simply because as captivating as Palin may be in some formats, a show with her pontificating and whatnot in the same manner that more famous Fox (and AM talk radio) personalities do would be a train wreck. Palin's overall popularity might not suffer (the people who watch Fox have great ability to engage in cognitive disconnect), but the show certainly would.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  19:44:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I suspect that much of Palin's popularity among the ignoramuses of the Religious Right and just plain independent teabagging wankers would evaporate in direct proportion to her daily media exposure. The more on sees of such a parson, the more one realizes there's really nothing there. Overexposure is her doom.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  23:39:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mooner.....

Mooner, I don't agree. This sleazy bitch has been getting more publicity and exposure in the mainstream media every day since McCain picked her for VP. She has some sort of visceral sex appeal combined with a contrived oh-shucks backcountry bullshit banter that really hits home with the deep south primitives and a whole lot of other country folk in the western frontier areas of this country. She is positively adored up here in northern Idaho. She has a big following in Colorado and Nevada. The cowfolk in Texas love her. Same in Kansas. She really is a rural phenomenon.

I think she will be a female Glenn Beck on Fox, and end up the darling of most of the geriatrics in this country. She'll make so much money she probably won't even run for office, but quickly will stand alongside Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, and O'Reilly as one of the true voices of leadership of the New Conservative Party.

Will she have a significant effect on the Independents - the only voting block that really decides elections? I don't know, but I sure as hell hope that this crucial group of voters can see through her lace and perfume facade! She is about the phoniest piece of dreck that the right wing has ever produced, and god knows they have crapped out some stellar examples of plastic politicians in the last decade!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds.