Announcements
 Announcements: Skeptic Community
 Hello, world
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TerryBerg

1 Post

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  05:40:05  Show Profile Send TerryBerg a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I am a new guy in town. Just a confirmation test.

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  05:56:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by TerryBerg

I am a new guy in town. Just a confirmation test.

Hi TerryBerg!

You are confirmed, my son, and may now take the Eucharist. And as soon as I can get the tape deck set up in the Confessional, I will hear your Confession.

Welcome to SFN!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  09:21:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, Terry. I knew we would break you eventually. Welcome to SFN!!!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  11:38:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Terry.....

This is World. Hello Terry!

Where the hell have you been? I thought everybody was here.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  11:53:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello TerryBerg!

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  19:25:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to SFN, TerryBerg!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  19:41:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yo

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  18:59:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by TerryBerg
...Just a confirmation test.

What's the first test question? I hope do well and get confirmed.
Go to Top of Page

energyscholar

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  16:33:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send energyscholar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's ANOTHER 'Hello World', this time from new participant Energyscholar. ThorGoLucky recruited me in real life. I have a complicated topic, bristling with real life conspiracy, that I'd like to introduce to the various confirmed skeptics who spend time here.

"It is Easier to get Forgiveness than Permission" - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  21:42:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello energyscholar, and welcome to Skeptic Friends Network.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  02:04:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
confirmation of what?

Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  15:40:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by energyscholar

Here's ANOTHER 'Hello World', this time from new participant Energyscholar. ThorGoLucky recruited me in real life. I have a complicated topic, bristling with real life conspiracy, that I'd like to introduce to the various confirmed skeptics who spend time here.

Hey, I'm glad you made it to SFN.

Energyscholar and I have had a couple of long chit-chats while dog walking in our neighborhood.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 10/02/2012 15:41:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds.