Irony......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  02:24:31  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess the joke's on Adolph after all.
it's not a very funny joke, as the bitch is dead, or senile in Argentina, either way good riddance, but it's the best we're going to do at this point.
Adolf Hitler may have had Jewish and African roots, DNA tests have shown Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  11:08:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His relatives are actually running the Schickelgruber Kosher Delicatessen in Brooklyn while secretly stockpiling nuclear weapons in the backyard of the Deli - preparing for the upcoming Welt Eroberung

Vote for Republicans if you want to save your sorry ass!
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  15:26:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

I guess the joke's on Adolph after all.
it's not a very funny joke, as the bitch is dead, or senile in Argentina, either way good riddance, but it's the best we're going to do at this point.
Adolf Hitler may have had Jewish and African roots, DNA tests have shown Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

I thought his jewish roots had already been clearly established long ago? I'll say I'm not in the least bit surprised by the article, but it does make me laugh.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

ktesibios
SFN Regular

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  12:21:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ktesibios a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tomk80
I thought his jewish roots had already been clearly established long ago? I'll say I'm not in the least bit surprised by the article, but it does make me laugh.

Actually, it looked like Hitler's "Jewish roots" had been clearly debunked long ago. The whole ball of wax traces back to a tale told by Dr. Hans Frank to his interrogators at Nuremberg. Frank claimed to have been asked to investigate rumors of Hitler's Jewish ancestry and that he had found that Hitler's grandmother, Maria Anna Schicklgruber, had worked as a domestic servant for a Jewish family in Graz named Frankenberger, had been impregnated by the Frankenberger's son Leopold and that the baby had been financially supported by the Frankenbergers until Maria married Johann Georg Hiedler. The baby, Alois, was subsequently legitimized as Alois Hitler (19th century Austrians sem to have been a bit casual about standardizing spellings) and grew up to father Adolf Hitler.

However, later investigation of this story not only failed to support it but found evidence that significantly detracted from its plausibility. It seems that not only is the presence of a Frankenberger family in Graz at the appropriate time not attested by any contemporary record, but that there were no Jews at all in Graz at the time of Alois' birth, they having been expelled from Styria in the 1500s and not permitted to return until after Alois was born.

I think Joachim C. Fest's biography goes into the details. I'll check when I get home tonight if I can find the book in the literary disaster area I call an apartment.

"The Republican agenda is to turn the United States into a third-world shithole." -P.Z.Myers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.