9/11 'truth'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  14:50:26  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What day better than this one to post yet another attempt to prove it's all a big, fat conspiricy?
The nine-year-old body of 9/11 conspiracy theories includes many improbable (and sometimes contradictory) claims, everything from remote-controlled planes flying into the World Trade Center, to a missile hitting the Pentagon, to mass kidnappings of air passengers.

But a group of more than 1,200 architects and engineers is building what it hopes is a scientifically sound argument about one 9/11 claim: That the World Trade Center buildings were destroyed not by fires caused by the airplane collisions, but by a controlled demolition.

At a press conference in Washington DC, Thursday, the group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth offered evidence "that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition."

Here's the part I like:
"Unlike the first investigation, this commission should be granted subpoena power and full access to all governmental files and personnel," Gravel wrote. "George Bush should be forced to testify ALONE."

Good luck with that. Getting that worthless, little pigfucker under oath would be like pulling teeth out of a terrified cheetah: Plausible, I suppose, but you'd have to catch the cat first.

What with enraged Muslims, Koran unburnings, Christian frothings and now this, it is turning out to be a much more entertaining 9/11 than the disaster the day is named for.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  15:56:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blegh:
"That building fell completely into its own footprint," blogger Andrew Steele told WKTV in Utica.
No, that's simply not true. The "evidence" presented doesn't seem to fare much better.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2010 :  05:37:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Although they are wrong wrong WRONG, I have some small amount of sympathy for the truthers. Although I fully accept that the planing and execution was carried out 100% by Al-Qaeda, the actions of shrub jr. and his cronies after the event were so bizarre as to easily lend credence to the conspiracy crowd. Allowing Bin Laden to escape at Tora Bora, invading Iraq for no reason whatsoever, the Patriot Act, the list goes on. However all those things should also lead to another conclusion; that those idiots running America at the time couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery, let alone mastermind a huge conspiracy like 9/11.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.