Religion
 Christian poster shows true origin of antisemitism
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  11:44:28  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who is it? Good ol' John boy from Coren's blogs.

Reynolds sounds like you are a Jewish lawyer(Pharisee).The reason God let what happen to the Jewish people & did nothing was because the Jewish people were about take over the world.God would have nothing of it.Just like in modern times the Muslims will make an aggressive approach to take over the world when WWIII will happen

My reply to that, which I am sure will get taken down this time:

Thanks for showing us the true cause of anti-semitism, you fuck.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  12:51:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by the_ignored

Who is it? Good ol' John boy from Coren's blogs.

Reynolds sounds like you are a Jewish lawyer(Pharisee).The reason God let what happen to the Jewish people & did nothing was because the Jewish people were about take over the world.God would have nothing of it.Just like in modern times the Muslims will make an aggressive approach to take over the world when WWIII will happen

My reply to that, which I am sure will get taken down this time:

Thanks for showing us the true cause of anti-semitism, you fuck.

Why reply with something that will surely be taken down?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  12:54:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While I'm at it, I'll store some more info here, since the post on Comfort's blog can't be directly linked to anymore. It seems to be a flaw in the blogspot forum setup I believe.

How many times did Hitler say that he admired Darwin? How many times did Hitler mention Darwain in his writings? I've read Mein Kampf, and I can tell you. None.

This is maybe an indicator of how much Hitler liked Darwin
In 1935, Die Bücherei, the official Nazi journal for lending libraries listed books to reject:

Writings of a philosophical and social nature whose content deals with the false scientific enlightenment of primitive Darwinism and Monism (Häckel). (Die Bücherei 1935, 279)

They made an undated "Blacklist for Public Libraries and Commercial Lending Libraries" includes the following on a list of literature which "absolutely must be removed":
c) All writings that ridicule, belittle or besmirch the Christian religion and its institution, faith in God, or other things that are holy to the healthy sentiments of the Volk. (Blacklist n.d.)

The "Index to Creationist Claims is where I first found this. Check out his source.
Guess who Hitler did say he admired in his book? Martin Luther. The guy who wrote On the Jews and Their Lies.

Here's another guy who admired Martin Luther: Julius Streicher (one of Hitler's top henchmen and publisher of the anti-Semitic Der Sturmer) was asked during the Nuremberg trials if there were any other publications in Germany which treated the Jewish question in an anti-Semitic way:

Streicher put it well:
"Dr. Martin Luther would very probably sit in my place in the defendants' dock today, if this book had been taken into consideration by the Prosecution. In the book 'The Jews and Their Lies,' Dr. Martin Luther writes that the Jews are a serpent's brood and one should burn down their synagogues and destroy them..."

Trial of The Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg, 14 November 1945-- 1 October 1946, Vol. 12, p.318

In Mein Kampf, Hitler said that it was some christian preacher, Karl Leuger who first inculated anti-Jewish hatred in him.
(see Hitler, Mein Kampf: Volume 1, Chapter 2.)

Check it:
"I was not in agreement with the sharp anti-Semitic tone, but from time to time I read arguments which gave me some food for thought. At all events, these occasions slowly made me acquainted with the man and the movement, which in those days guided Vienna's destinies: Dr. Karl Lueger and the Christian Social Party ... The man and the movement seemed 'reactionary' in my eyes. My common sense of justice, however, forced me to change this judgment in proportion as I had occasion to become acquainted with the man and his work; and slowly my fair judgment turned to unconcealed admiration. Today, more than ever, I regard this man as the greatest German mayor of all times ... How many of my basic principles were upset by this change in my attitude toward the Christian Social movement! My views with regard to anti-Semitism thus succumbed to the passage of time, and this was my greatest transformation of all."

More Hitler fun as he caters to his target audience in his book. Guess who it is, "atheists" or someone else?

"Certainly we don't have to discuss these matters with the Jews, the most modern inventors of this cultural perfume. Their whole existence is an embodied protest against the aesthetics of the Lord's image."
Mein Kampf Volume 1, Chapter 6.

"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe."
Mein Kampf Volume 1, Chapter 9.

You can say he didn't believe that himself, that he wasn't a true "Christian", but so what? Who do you think he was catering to there?

I tried posting the above at this blog in hopes that it'll get posted and give a needed history lesson.

--------------------
Edit as of Sunday morning Sept the 26th: Fixed that damned link Have a look at the reactions there. The facts mean nothing to the apologists.

(excerpt follows):
>
>

Edited by - the_ignored on 09/26/2010 07:40:40
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  16:28:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But Hitler must have been an atheist, because only atheists can commit such evil.[/sarcasm]

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  18:28:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The reason God let what happen to the Jewish people & did nothing was because the Jewish people were about take over the world.
Yeah, God hated that His Chosen People were going to rule the world.

That sort of stupid really burns.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  03:55:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be damned. It did get published.

(excerpt follows):
>
>

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  04:22:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

The reason God let what happen to the Jewish people & did nothing was because the Jewish people were about take over the world.
Yeah, God hated that His Chosen People were going to rule the world.

That sort of stupid really burns.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  02:32:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ig, I admire your perserverance. I don't know how you can keep going into those fundie sewers, but I admire the fact you keep doing it!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  10:14:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John boy does it again.

And to think that some of those assholes are trying to blame antisemitism on "darwinists"...

We know because you are Jewish & Pope Benedict is a German Catholic that you have this fantasy that somehow the Pope created nazi Germany.You are mistaken,The Jewish media need to step back & stop blaming everyone for the past….move on

(excerpt follows):
>
>

Edited by - the_ignored on 10/05/2010 10:19:13
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.