Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2011 :  17:14:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by justintime

...no chem-trail spraying is happening in the cities.
Did any "chem-trail spraying" ever happen?
We don't need a conspiracy theory to believe the experiment went bad.
No, you need one to believe the experiment happened in the first place.
Just talk to the protesters, where most don't even know what their agenda is.
And you think this is different from how things were before airplanes existed because...?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  07:35:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes chemtrail spraying has been going on in California for several years. But California being the most liberal state in the US the Republicans sabotaged the program by switching the smart content in the spray with a toxic soup. The Republicans even has a exterminator elected as Governor of California to deal with the pesty liberal Californians.

California stuck with a deficit of over 350 billion dollars. There isn't much funds left to reverse the process. This one won't have a happy ending.
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  07:41:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm leaning towards this guy is a walking Poe's Law here.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  07:44:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Yes chemtrail spraying has been going on in California for several years.
Where is the evidence for this?
But California being the most liberal state in the US the Republicans sabotaged the program by switching the smart content in the spray with a toxic soup.
Where is the evidence for this?
The Republicans even has a exterminator elected as Governor of California to deal with the pesty liberal Californians.
Jerry Brown is an exterminator? He is a liberal, you know. Well, at least a Democrat.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  08:07:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My bad. I meant to say had not has a exterminator elected as Governor of California to deal with the pesty liberal Californians.

The exterminator Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Jerry Brown is the current Gov a democrat...but the mess was created under Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger a Republican.

California chemtrail appeal link:

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com/
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  08:29:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

My bad. I meant to say had not has a exterminator elected as Governor of California to deal with the pesty liberal Californians.

The exterminator Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Jerry Brown is the current Gov a democrat...but the mess was created under Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger a Republican.

Whackjobs, every one of em. Completely ignorant of what contrails are.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/fgz/science/contrail.php?wfo=fgz

Note some of the pictures they show are identical to NOAA's website.

They also do not take into account the weather conditions.

They jump immediately to "we are being sprayed". The list of chemicals listed do not have a concentration level by them. Mold spores? Really? And this is unnatural for California? Some of the others are probably naturally occurring or blow by from agricultrual spraying. Mercury becomes a gas from time to time. Concentrations? That would seriously harm their claim so they don't include them.

De-lus-ion-al.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  08:42:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

Whackjobs, every one of em. Completely ignorant of what contrails are.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/fgz/science/contrail.php?wfo=fgz

Note some of the pictures they show are identical to NOAA's website.

They also do not take into account the weather conditions.

They jump immediately to "we are being sprayed". The list of chemicals listed do not have a concentration level by them. Mold spores? Really? And this is unnatural for California? Some of the others are probably naturally occurring or blow by from agricultrual spraying. Mercury becomes a gas from time to time. Concentrations? That would seriously harm their claim so they don't include them.

De-lus-ion-al.

Now you know why I have offered them an more credible explanation.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  08:43:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I don't see any evidence on that site that any governmental body has purposefully sprayed anything on the residents of California.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  14:13:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reacting with great alarm to the news of the atmosphere being intentionally poisoned with malice aforethought by some unnamed entity or entities, I immediately Googled, Binged, Wikiied, and otherwise sought additional information on this frightening subject.

The apparent consensus is that the "spraying" is being done by the US Military Establishment with the purpose of changing the chemical and molecular makeup of the atmosphere. It appears that experiments in power transmission, communication, weather modification, electronic weaponry, and mind control of those breathing the polluted air -- all of these strictly military objectives - are being conducted by the Air Force, Navy, Army, CIA, Post Office and the VFW! All having their backs protected by the U.S. Marine Corps!

Even supernatural musical instruments are employed in this massive assault on mankind; there is frequent mention of HAARP's!

It seems patently evident to me that attributing this nefarious poisoning of the Earth's atmosphere to military experimentation is a complete cover-up of the real purpose of these Mengelian experiments. That purpose would be the annihilation of all life on this planet! What better way to destroy all life on Earth than to envenom the Earth's oxygen supply? I can think of nothing more terrifying, (other than a political ticket of Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman!)

But if this is so, are the military masterminds behind this evil plot unaware that military personnel also breathe like the rest of us? To say nothing of the fact that if all life on Earth disappears, there will be damn few targets for military action, -and damn few US soldiers left to push the electronic buttons or pull the cocked triggers of war. The NRA will go bankrupt!

No, one is compelled to conclude that these horrifying efforts to kill all of us and our dogs too, does not originate from the US Military, Al Qaeda, Iran, or even the Beltway! Humbert got it right - it's the Alien Lizard People from Interplantary Space among us who have evolved beyond the need to breathe, or even fart!

Reptiles must be destroyed, if we mammals are to survive!! I suggest we begin by amputating the entire state of Florida from the mother continent and sink it in the ocean. And if we all bought Flo's insurance, we could strike a mighty blow against obnoxious little talking gekkos, who are obviously alien - check their accent! Komodo dragons, even the pets, are to be mercilessly shot on sight! Telescopic, to be sure!

If all of us would simply unite in a movement to Rub Out the Reptiles, Squash the Squamata, and Crucify the Crocodilia; we could soon decimate this scourge of Saurian sadists threatening our very existence - and we could preserve this planet to enjoy the Rebirth of the Rightous Rule of Republicans soon to come!

Please all rally to the cause! Flush your kid's chameleon today!

Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  14:37:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

I don't see any evidence on that site that any governmental body has purposefully sprayed anything on the residents of California.

The link provides their contact numbers, local Californian authorities to contact and complain to, and even allows you to sign up for Chemtrail alerts.

Chemtrail is not some stealth program in California. The site is alerting Californians to speak up and be warned.
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  15:17:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by bngbuck

Reacting with great alarm to the news of the atmosphere being intentionally poisoned with malice aforethought by some unnamed entity or entities, I immediately Googled, Binged, Wikiied, and otherwise sought additional information on this frightening subject.

The apparent consensus is that the "spraying" is being done by the US Military Establishment with the purpose of changing the chemical and molecular makeup of the atmosphere. It appears that experiments in power transmission, communication, weather modification, electronic weaponry, and mind control of those breathing the polluted air -- all of these strictly military objectives - are being conducted by the Air Force, Navy, Army, CIA, Post Office and the VFW! All having their backs protected by the U.S. Marine Corps!

Even supernatural musical instruments are employed in this massive assault on mankind; there is frequent mention of HAARP's!

It seems patently evident to me that attributing this nefarious poisoning of the Earth's atmosphere to military experimentation is a complete cover-up of the real purpose of these Mengelian experiments. That purpose would be the annihilation of all life on this planet! What better way to destroy all life on Earth than to envenom the Earth's oxygen supply? I can think of nothing more terrifying, (other than a political ticket of Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman!)

But if this is so, are the military masterminds behind this evil plot unaware that military personnel also breathe like the rest of us? To say nothing of the fact that if all life on Earth disappears, there will be damn few targets for military action, -and damn few US soldiers left to push the electronic buttons or pull the cocked triggers of war. The NRA will go bankrupt!

No, one is compelled to conclude that these horrifying efforts to kill all of us and our dogs too, does not originate from the US Military, Al Qaeda, Iran, or even the Beltway! Humbert got it right - it's the Alien Lizard People from Interplantary Space among us who have evolved beyond the need to breathe, or even fart!

Reptiles must be destroyed, if we mammals are to survive!! I suggest we begin by amputating the entire state of Florida from the mother continent and sink it in the ocean. And if we all bought Flo's insurance, we could strike a mighty blow against obnoxious little talking gekkos, who are obviously alien - check their accent! Komodo dragons, even the pets, are to be mercilessly shot on sight! Telescopic, to be sure!

If all of us would simply unite in a movement to Rub Out the Reptiles, Squash the Squamata, and Crucify the Crocodilia; we could soon decimate this scourge of Saurian sadists threatening our very existence - and we could preserve this planet to enjoy the Rebirth of the Rightous Rule of Republicans soon to come!

Please all rally to the cause! Flush your kid's chameleon today!

It takes more than a casual search on Google to develop a reptilian conspiracy theory especially when the search was for chemtrails.

Only direct exposure to the sprayed substance or a strong genetic link to colonial expatriates can absorb someone of global conspiracies having witnessed the disappearance of an entire Empire much to ones disenchantment.

And then there is the subconscious. A collective unconscious of primordial images the archetype that shapes our experiences or our interpretation of it.

The Biblical serpent in the Garden of Eden. The original sin. The first reptilian conspiracy. Me thinks you take metaphors too literally.
Edited by - justintime on 10/11/2011 15:20:18
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  15:33:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The link provides their contact numbers, local Californian authorities to contact and complain to, and even allows you to sign up for Chemtrail alerts.
Which makes the people who complain look foolish since there is no program in the first place.

Chemtrail is not some stealth program in California.
Then surely you can find someplace where the California state authorities themselves admit to the existence of such a program.

The site is alerting Californians to speak up and be warned.
There are plenty of sites warning people about nonexistent threats. So?

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  17:42:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
justintime.....

Me thinks you take metaphors too literally.
And methinks you would do well to retract vigorously on one of your legs.

Alice indeed visited Wonderland in the metaphorical reality of an English reverend's famous musings - but this existential fact in no way diminished the sting of his political commentary. Would you chide Swift for presenting Gulliver as Menippean satire to his countrymen of his time?

Political conspiracy certainly exists, but indisputable evidence of it is frequently quite difficult for a journalist to secure. Satirical suggestion of malfeasance in office has a proper place in fiction when smoke is evident but fire has not (yet) been found.
And then there is the subconscious. A collective unconscious of primordial images the archetype that shapes our experiences or our interpretation of it.
There is a position that the Jungian cconcept you reference not only may shape our experiences but occasionally be actually perceived as experiential reality - and then the question arises: Has metaphor become material? It is at this point that most True Skeptics begin to cry solipcism - and they may indeed be right. I truly do not know. What I do know is that there are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in my philosophy.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  19:28:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Chemtrail is not some stealth program in California. The site is alerting Californians to speak up and be warned.
None of which is evidence that the state government is or was spraying chemicals on the citizens.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  05:54:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

None of which is evidence that the state government is or was spraying chemicals on the citizens.

Are you then suggesting it is some other organization doing it. The evidence is the photographs. I am sure some aviation clearance is required to operate those planes in the cities.

Americans have grown very skeptical of most everything even at the expense of National and International ridicule. The Birther movement for example. They did not believe Obama their elected President was an American.

Donald Trump gave credibility to the Birther movement when he demanded Obama's birth certificate.

The Republicans also doubted Obama's citizenship.

Only 42% of Americans say they have absolutely no doubt Obama is an American citizen which leave over 50% of Americans doubting their own Presidents authenticity.

Now add to that the percentage of Americans who do not believe in Evolution or Global Warming, or landing on the moon or the MMR vaccine is safe.

You have to wonder why the government is desperate to spray the population with some intelligence enhancing chemicals.

The fact the population is not getting any smarter despite the spraying is not sufficient cause to deny it is not happening.

It took 10 years and 2 trillion dollars to get Osama Bin a single fugitive.

Plenty to be skeptical about but if skeptics are not part of the solution....they are part of the problem.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds.