Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  06:22:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by justintime

Originally posted by Dave W.

The link provides their contact numbers, local Californian authorities to contact and complain to, and even allows you to sign up for Chemtrail alerts.

Chemtrail is not some stealth program in California. The site is alerting Californians to speak up and be warned.
None of which is evidence that the state government is or was spraying chemicals on the citizens.

Are you then suggesting it is some other organization doing it. The evidence is the photographs. I am sure some aviation clearance is required to operate those planes in the cities.

Americans have grown very skeptical of most everything even at the expense of National and International ridicule. The Birther movement for example. They did not believe Obama their elected President was an American.

Donald Trump gave credibility to the Birther movement when he demanded Obama's birth certificate.

The Republicans also doubted Obama's citizenship.

Only 42% of Americans say they have absolutely no doubt Obama is an American citizen which leave over 50% of Americans doubting their own Presidents authenticity.

Now add to that the percentage of Americans who do not believe in Evolution or Global Warming, or landing on the moon or the MMR vaccine is safe.

You have to wonder why the government is desperate to spray the population with some intelligence enhancing chemicals.

The fact the population is not getting any smarter despite the spraying is not sufficient cause to deny it is not happening.

It took 10 years and 2 trillion dollars to get Osama Bin a single fugitive.

Plenty to be skeptical about but if skeptics are not part of the solution....they are part of the problem.

I believe this is further evidence that people are ignorant of the characteristics of contrails.

There are no chemtrails. None, nada, zip, the big goose egg, pffffffft.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  07:14:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

The link provides their contact numbers, local Californian authorities to contact and complain to, and even allows you to sign up for Chemtrail alerts.

Chemtrail is not some stealth program in California. The site is alerting Californians to speak up and be warned.
None of which is evidence that the state government is or was spraying chemicals on the citizens.

Are you then suggesting it is some other organization doing it. The evidence is the photographs. I am sure some aviation clearance is required to operate those planes in the cities.

Americans have grown very skeptical of most everything even at the expense of National and International ridicule. The Birther movement for example. They did not believe Obama their elected President was an American.

Donald Trump gave credibility to the Birther movement when he demanded Obama's birth certificate.

Only 42% of Americans say they have absolutely no doubt Obama is an American citizen which leave over 50% of Americans doubting their own Presidents authenticity.

Now add to that the percentage of Americans who do not believe in Evolution or Global Warming, or landing on the moon or the MMR vaccine is safe.

You have to wonder why the government is desperate to spray the population with some intelligence enhancing chemicals.

The fact the population is not getting any smarter despite the spraying is not sufficient cause to deny it is not happening.

Plenty to be skeptical about but if skeptics are not part of the solution....they are part of the problem.

I believe this is further evidence that people are ignorant of the characteristics of contrails.

The patterns are different for contrails. Sighting of Chemtrails have been photographed and even discussed in the US Congress.

Check link: http://www.willthomas.net/Chemtrails/About_Chemtrails.htm
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  07:23:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Are you then suggesting it is some other organization doing it.
No, I'm suggesting that it doesn't happen.
The evidence is the photographs.
No, it isn't. The evidence would have to be in the form of scientific studies.
I am sure some aviation clearance is required to operate those planes in the cities.
It's required everywhere in the US.

None of that is skepticism. It is cynicism and ignorance.
Again, you're putting the cart before the horse. Where is the evidence that the government is spraying anyone with anything?
The fact that there is no scientific evidence that the government is spraying anything is sufficient to deny it is happening.
Nobody claimed that bin Laden existed solely on photographs.
You haven't provided evidence that there is a problem in the first place.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  08:14:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

The patterns are different for contrails. Sighting of Chemtrails have been photographed and even discussed in the US Congress.

Check link: http://www.willthomas.net/Chemtrails/About_Chemtrails.htm

See my link to NOAA posted previously.

Your conspiracy site lists military aircraft in the same airspace.

Your conspiracy site forgets that commercial aircraft and military aircraft operate at different altitudes.

Stupid crap gets discussed on the Hill. Including Post-Abortion Trauma (which doesn't exist). Plus, it's Kusinich who always tries for the extreme so he can get headlines.

The guy goes for averages. Mostly useless in this as contrail longevity depends on the weather conditions at the altitude that the aircraft is operating.

And here's one of the big killers.

He links to Rense as a source. Rense is known to the community as a purveyor of conspiracy theories of all shades.

There are no chemtrails here, just pictures of long lived contrails.

Please see the NOAA referce provided before.

Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:03:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Do they spray us here? They have been spraying most areas intensely in the U.S., Canada, Europe and England since 1998, including areas with no commercial flight paths overhead. Recently, Australia, Mexico, South Africa, Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Croatia have reported chemtrail spraying."
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:17:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"Do they spray us here? They have been spraying most areas intensely in the U.S., Canada, Europe and England since 1998, including areas with no commercial flight paths overhead. Recently, Australia, Mexico, South Africa, Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Croatia have reported chemtrail spraying."
Still no scientific evidence.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  11:49:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Still no scientific evidence.

I think this site was created for people just like you who want evidence.

WoW is all I can say with the effort put in to gather what it out there on chemtrails.

Enjoy!!!http://contrailscience.com/chemtrails-the-best-evidence/
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  12:48:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

WoW is all I can say with the effort put in to gather what it out there on chemtrails.

Apparently, you didn't look at it very much.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  13:13:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Apparently, you didn't look at it very much.

I looked at it in depth.

Looked to me like it was offering a critique of the claims. Also shows the completely baseless nature of the claims that these are chemtrails. An attempt to get all the moonbattery into one spot.

Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  15:10:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is more evidence here than was produced by the CIA to invade Iraq. Call it baseless or moonbattery. Two trillion dollars later and Muslims still pissing on the American flag. It was an exercise in futility. The world supports gays right in America so Americans can be publicly sodomized.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  17:57:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There is more evidence here than was produced by the CIA to invade Iraq. Call it baseless or moonbattery.
Yes, the invasion of Iraq was as baseless and moonbatty as chemtrails. The two have a lot in common. You have obvious conceded the argument.
Two trillion dollars later and Muslims still pissing on the American flag.
Every person has a constitutional right to piss on the U.S. flag.
It was an exercise in futility.
The idea that ivading Iraq would stop Muslims from being angry with the U.S. was and is simply insane.
The world supports gays right in America so Americans can be publicly sodomized.
WTF?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  06:04:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There is more evidence here than was produced by the CIA to invade Iraq. Call it baseless or moonbattery.

So you conceed that these are contrails and these people are jumping to the same absurd conclusions as the Bush administration.... well lets be honest. Iraq wasn't about oil or weapons of mass destruction. It was about George W. Bush serving a vendetta against Saddam Husein for ordering an attempt on his father's life.

Two trillion dollars later and Muslims still pissing on the American flag.

So fucking what? It's called freedom of expression in this country. The flag is a symbol of this country and it's descration tends to minimize the message that the protesters want to get out. In foreign countries, it's just state sponsored hatred coming out.

It was an exercise in futility.

Not if you view it from G W Bush's standpoint. He got precisely what he wanted out of it. He didn't care about the fallout.

The world supports gays right in America so Americans can be publicly sodomized.

Ya know, I think if I acquire a heavy psychotropic drug habit that might actually make sense.

Public sex is illegal everywhere. The GBLT people in this country want access to the simple, cheap, and involate civil marriage provisions to join households. They want to be free to love whom they choose and not have the government legislate what two consenting adults do behind bedroom doors.

So far we have determined that you are sexist and racist. Homophobic seems to be the finishing touch on your trifecta of scared straight white man.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds.