New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

judgeday
Dennis Markuze

4 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:29:02  Show Profile Send judgeday a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[Dennis is not allowed to post here]

judgeday
Dennis Markuze

4 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:30:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send judgeday a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:34:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hear you, and laugh hysterically at you. Retard!

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

judgeday
Dennis Markuze

4 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:36:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send judgeday a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:44:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by judgeday

listen to me, shitheads...

we have converted "millions"

If you mean to say you have converted millions of oxygen molecules and millions of glucose molecules into energy that you waste on delusional ranting, then I agree with you.

(I didn't respond to him first!)

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

judgeday
Dennis Markuze

4 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  14:47:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send judgeday a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1217-iraqi-general-turns-down-jref-challenge-gets-arrested-for-bomb-detector-scam.html
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  15:23:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that general is an idiot! But I don't grok you when you say you have "converted millions", unless you are talking about making money off fake bomb detectors?

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Badger
Skeptic Friend

Canada
257 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2011 :  17:09:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Badger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Dave!

To make steamed mussles:

2 lbs live mussles
1 lb Chorizo sausage meat (peeled sausages), or spicy italian sausage meat
1 lg onion
1 cup of white wine
1/4 cup butter.

In a dutch oven, or large shallow sauce pan:

Melt butter, then sautee onions until translucent. Brown ground meat, with the sauteed onions. Add wine, and just bring to boil. Add live mussles, stir, and cover for about 10 minutes.

Mussles are cooked when they all have opened up.

Ladle mussles and sauce into a bowl. French bread is wonderful for sopping up the extra sauce.

Anyone else have a good recipe for our friend here?

If you think it's work, you're doing it wrong.
Go to Top of Page

xjud
Dennis Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  03:31:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send xjud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  04:13:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

On behalf of Canada, I hereby apologise for this pathetic miscreant. We're not all like this, but because we're human the odd idiot gets through the checks and balances life throws at us. Not all the morons get weeded out by bears, or drownings, or other pitfalls of the terminally stupid.

Please Dennis, go back on the medication.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

xjud
Dennis Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  04:21:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send xjud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the rat - you think you are safe LYING behind your computer... you are DEADLY WRONG....

we're going to take care of you personally, you little ungrateful scumbag....
Edited by - xjud on 02/21/2011 04:27:29
Go to Top of Page

xjud
Dennis Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  04:38:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send xjud a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

On behalf of Canada, I hereby apologise for this pathetic miscreant. We're not all like this, but because we're human the odd idiot gets through the checks and balances life throws at us. Not all the morons get weeded out by bears, or drownings, or other pitfalls of the terminally stupid.

we're tired of listening to you little *idiots*

now everything you say and do we are going to DOUBLE on you...

now you are going to be taking your MEDS FOREVER.... ok, little fucker?
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  10:35:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by xjud

we're going to take care of you personally, you little ungrateful scumbag....

Personally? Do you know where I live, or where I work, or where I hang out? Doubt it. But let me know of a time and location convenient for both of us (Kingston perhaps?) and we'll meet face to face.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  13:45:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Amang the trees, where humming bees,
At buds and flowers were hinging, O,
Auld Caledon drew out her drone,
And to her pipe was singing, O:
'Twas Pibroch, Sang, Strathspeys, and Reels,
She dirl'd them aff fu' clearly, O:
When there cam' a yell o' foreign squeels,
That dang her tapsalteerie, O.

Their capon craws an' queer "ha, ha's,"
They made our lugs grow eerie, O;
The hungry bike did scrape and fyke,
Till we were wae and weary, O:
But a royal ghaist, wha ance was cas'd,
A prisoner, aughteen year awa',
He fir'd a Fiddler in the North,
That dang them tapsalteerie, O.
~~ Robert Burns

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  19:40:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

Rat we don't blame all Canadians for the actions of one whackjob or even Bloc Quebecois.

Heck, I love visiting your country to see the Shakespeare festival in Stradford, ON. Now, that is a good example of Canadian culture right there.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  19:51:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Filthy.....

Amang the trees, where humming bees,
At buds and flowers were hinging, O,
Auld Caledon drew out her drone,
And to her pipe was singing, O:
'Twas Pibroch, Sang, Strathspeys, and Reels,
She dirl'd them aff fu' clearly, O:
When there cam' a yell o' foreign squeels,
That dang her tapsalteerie, O.

Their capon craws an' queer "ha, ha's,"
They made our lugs grow eerie, O;
The hungry bike did scrape and fyke,
Till we were wae and weary, O:
But a royal ghaist, wha ance was cas'd,
A prisoner, aughteen year awa',
He fir'd a Fiddler in the North,
That dang them tapsalteerie, O.
~~ Robert Burns

Careful there, Filth! The brogue may be code for something like.....
That is nothing more than a plea based on ignorance to not dismiss an argument.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.