Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Baxter
Skeptic Friend

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  06:39:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Baxter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most futurists that I have heard say that "generation" means "race" (the Jews) in the given context. I don't buy it, but it's a common response.

"We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me." ~from Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

"We can be as honest as we are ignorant. If we are, when asked what is beyond the horizon of the known, we must say that we do not know." ~Robert G. Ingersoll
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  10:48:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sugarino

I challenge this too.. First of all, how do you know that " The people Jesus was speaking to ARE ALL DEAD! ?"

You caught me!
I've been hiding but is now exposed. My name is really Casca Longinus, and I cannot die. I have lived since the days of Jesus. Click the link for the chronicles of my travels.

Seriously?
Given the life expectancy man... Seriously?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  12:30:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by moakley

I challenge this too.. First of all, how do you know that " The people Jesus was speaking to ARE ALL DEAD! ?"
The statement was simple and reasonable based on what the verses actually say. I would expect the same unless you know where these 2000 year old disciples are hiding.
lol There is a method to my madness but you win this challenge.

But this is the sfn so I will give you the apologetic version. "This generation" can be taken as the end time generation, not necessarily the generation he was talking to. Support of this would be that he stated he didn't know when but he knew the signs of the times.
Really? If I were hearing these words "This generation" spoken in response to a question by one of the people hearing these words I should assume that he was not talking about my generation. The author of John was the first to realize that "Oh Crap!" this end of times thing did not happen so I am going to have to change the story. Of course John was written about 60 years after Jesus was supposed to have said these things.

Really, pick up something by Bart Ehrman or someone else who writes about the Bible from a historical-critical perspective.
I'll tell you what,I did read the Gospels but it's been quite some time and I need to brush up. I will continue "this generation" discussion as soon as I run through them again .
Edited by - sugarino on 06/17/2011 12:32:43
Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  12:39:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

You caught me!
I've been hiding but is now exposed. My name is really Casca Longinus, and I cannot die. I have lived since the days of Jesus. Click the link for the chronicles of my travels.

Seriously?
Given the life expectancy man... Seriously?
Not so much seriously but I figure that If Jesus can die,stay dead for three days and resurrect,sticking around for a little bit and ascending to the heavens, It isn't such a far reach to think he could immortalize a few of his friends, (including his mother ) But no, I don't think that really is the case.

Edited by - sugarino on 06/17/2011 12:40:52
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  07:53:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not so much seriously but I figure that If Jesus can die,stay dead for three days and resurrect,sticking around for a little bit and ascending to the heavens, It isn't such a far reach to think he could immortalize a few of his friends, (including his mother ) But no, I don't think that really is the case.
I realised that after reading a few more posts, but by then I figured I shouldn't edit my post to reflect that. I felt dishonest to do that, better explain here and apologise for a too quick judgement.

Anyway, those Casca-novels aren't highlights of good literature, but they are entertaining.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  21:13:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh Boy!! I going address this like all the other people and you sugarino haven't done so already. Why should everybody have all the fun and not me?

Originally posted by sailingsoul
#1. Jesus states that the end time are very close "know that it is near, even at the doors and that was over +/-2000 years ago. It didn't happen back then, it was a liemisinformation. He really should have said "could", He screwed up there.
I challenge this one. Jesus always emphasized being prepared, "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming." e.g. that life is short ...

First, I'll agree with you on life is short. That's why I don't think I should spend my time working for a pay check and give it to some preacher who doesn't have a job making his own pay check, who tells me he talks to God. I figure if he's talking to God, he can ask God where to dig for gold or what next weeks lotto numbers are. If he claims to be inspired by God than God can inspire him to go to work for his own pay check and not bother working people every week. Think about it, it's Sunday your in church, he's in church. You go to work Monday thru Friday bust'in your butt. You got Saturday for what eva and then your back in church. I thinking that minister's not bust'in much all week long. Unless you call counting peoples cash bust'in butt. I figuring ministers are freeloading con artists playing people who were brainwashed since they were babies and still haven't figured it out.

Now, you really challenge this one? Hello?? Did you read what Jesus said??? I mean read and understand the words that He's saying to the people to whom He was speaking to back then. Jesus isn't here today, He's not talking to me or any Christians alive today but Christians believe He could be if He wanted to, He's not. He was speaking to the people alive back then and who were asking him direct questions to which he was replying. His reply to them was "know that it is near, even at the doors" Lets say there were 5 or ten or any number you want, I can excuse His words if one, two or some died before the end came but all of them? Even if they are still alive (which they're not) saying "know that it is near, even at the doors" isn't an honest answer. "Near" or "at the doors" is not 2000 years later. Please! Are you still going to dance around this? I expect so but do it only in your own mind. It's not like you going say "Yeah, you got a point" but I'm not going to entertain your explanations any further on this point. Even if you continue with another reply.

#2 Jesus then states This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. I don't know how to tell you, so I'll just come out and say it. The people Jesus was speaking to ARE ALL DEAD! I'm sorry if that was too blunt or if you thought that any were still alive. His words, quite clear ones, did not come true. That's lie misinformation #2 and you know it because you choose to ignore it. While you believe that emulating Jesus is a noble pursuit Miss Leading should not be your wife and making statements that don't come to be should be avoided if you expect to be taken seriously.
Look sugarino you seen like a nice enough person and you have the right to believe what you want but if you want to talk to people who will agree with your craziness you really should go to a Christian site on this one. Then you'll be with legions who buy into your fantastical reasoning. Come on, this is a skeptical forum, "how do I know they're all dead?". Earth to sugarino come in sugarino, are you there? Come in sugarino.
I say after 2000 years they are all dead. This is not an irrational or fantastic statement but suggesting they are is. What makes you think they or a single one is still alive? If your challenging my point which is reasonable and yours is not a reasonable claim, do you have reasonable evidence?

But this is the sfn so I will give you the apologetic version. "This generation" can be taken as the end time generation, not necessarily the generation he was talking to.
You take me back to Art Linkletter's comment " Kid's say the dardest things" your funny.
I don't think you honestly believe that. If you are being honest to yourself go with it but nope it's not working for me.

Support of this would be that he stated he didn't know when but he knew the signs of the times.

He stated he didn't know when? Where did Jesus say that? Refresh my memory please. Can you supply the Bible citation on that? If you don't supply it, I'm saying nice try.

b]Sugarino[/b] I have no argument with you or any theists. Oh, one time I did but not any more. Now I have no problem with any person of faith who can be honest to themselves and me and just say "I don't have all the answers but I believe", I can respect that. What I can't respect is twisting the meanings of words or reading more into Jesus' words in an attempt to explain inconsistencies in the bible. I find it an insult to my intelligence. If you can accept explanations like you try to give me from ministers go right ahead. I wish you well. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  00:40:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote

First, I'll agree with you on life is short. That's why I don't think I should spend my time working for a pay check and give it to some preacher who doesn't have a job making his own pay check, who tells me he talks to God. I figure if he's talking to God, he can ask God where to dig for gold or what next weeks lotto numbers are. If he claims to be inspired by God than God can inspire him to go to work for his own pay check and not bother working people every week. Think about it, it's Sunday your in church, he's in church. You go to work Monday thru Friday bust'in your butt. You got Saturday for what eva and then your back in church. I thinking that minister's not bust'in much all week long. Unless you call counting peoples cash bust'in butt. I figuring ministers are freeloading con artists playing people who were brainwashed since they were babies and still haven't figured it out.
So you don't want to join my young earth creationist study group ?

Please! Are you still going to dance around this?
SS, I posted one time with this.

It's not like you going say "Yeah, you got a point"
Yeah, you got a point, I'm not going to say that.

Look sugarino you seen like a nice enough person and you have the right to believe what you want but if you want to talk to people who will agree with your craziness you really should go to a Christian site on this one. Then you'll be with legions who buy into your fantastical reasoning. Come on, this is a skeptical forum, "how do I know they're all dead?".
Would you please read other posts before posting ? That "madness" was explained and someone else already replied to my post. I didn't seriously believe that to be the case.

Earth to sugarino come in sugarino, are you there? Come in sugarino.
Umm, sugarino to earth ?

You take me back to Art Linkletter's comment " Kid's say the dardest things" your funny.
I don't think you honestly believe that. If you are being honest to yourself go with it but nope it's not working for me.
OK, Enough said.

He stated he didn't know when? Where did Jesus say that? Refresh my memory please. Can you supply the Bible citation on that? If you don't supply it, I'm saying nice try.
31the heaven and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

32`And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers who are in the heaven, not even the Son -- except the Father.

b]Sugarino[/b] I have no argument with you or any theists. Oh, one time I did but not any more. Now I have no problem with any person of faith who can be honest to themselves and me and just say "I don't have all the answers but I believe", I can respect that.
Good to know. Guy, I'm not religious, I never said I was,I read the Bible,I like it allot except for Numbers bored the hell out of me, but I just like knowing what it means,so I think about this stuff. I don't care if you believe my interpretation is correct or not, I thought this was the religious section of a debate forum.

What I can't respect is twisting the meanings of words or reading more into Jesus' words in an attempt to explain inconsistencies in the bible. I find it an insult to my intelligence. If you can accept explanations like you try to give me from ministers go right ahead. I wish you well. SS
Yeah,I'm not into twisting meanings,etc..etc...etc... either.

So yeah, Jesus never new when the hell he was coming back and I don't know if this generation meant the one he was talking to,although if you are really interested and don't give me a bunch of condescending bullshit, I will tell you why I have a valid, none twisted reason to believe that "this generation" was not the generation you think it means. As I posted earlier, I had to brush up some but at one time, I had a pretty damn good understanding of the Bible. I make no claims and I don't do these nonsense things as you claim to have experienced with your religious friends or posters.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  09:27:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Of course I do, I thought you'd never ask. Where do I sign up?

yes you did. Sorry it took so long, it's not like this is happening in real time.

Yeah, you got a point, I'm not going to say that.

Ta dah! (SS: does the NFL touchdown dance)

I didn't seriously believe that to be the case.
You couldn't be making fun with this like me too, could you?

Umm, sugarino to earth ?
Clueless? That's a revelation that's not in the Bible.

I thought this was the religious section of a debate forum.

Yes, it is.
I had a pretty damn good understanding of the Bible.
Great, so you do understand it's a bunch of inconsistent writtings? Because it's so inconsistent, people can and do interpret it all over the place, like you . That renders it irrelevant to real life and real history. That renders it irrelevant, period.

Toward the Bible's inconsistencies, I say. The Bible turned out the way it has because of all the different authors, over so much time. That's how it got to be such a mess.

The Holy Book indeed. More holes than the best swiss cheese.

Because of all the new people here lately. I should really say, don't assume I take religion seriously at all, I can't possibly. Just like a Muslim or any one not a Mormon could ever take the "Mormons' Sacred Undergarments" seriously. Why should I take any one fantasy more seriously that any other? Understand my behavior here, on an Atheists site, would not be my behavior in any church. If I was to enter one. Let's face it if a loved one dies and there's a service, I'm there but not for the magical thinking. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  10:26:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sacred Mormon Undergarments under go critical testing American style. Myth busted, Video. SS

Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  10:57:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Of course I do, I thought you'd never ask. Where do I sign up?

yes you did. Sorry it took so long, it's not like this is happening in real time.
No apologies necessary,point being that I wasn't "dancing around" that topic and it had already been resolved. But I understand, not everyone reads every single post,no big deal.

Clueless? That's a revelation that's not in the Bible.
No,just silly.

Great, so you do understand it's a bunch of inconsistent writtings? Because it's so inconsistent, people can and do interpret it all over the place, like you . That renders it irrelevant to real life and real history. That renders it irrelevant, period.Toward the Bible's inconsistencies, I say. The Bible turned out the way it has because of all the different authors, over so much time. That's how it got to be such a mess.
Sure, no ancient book is perfect, but what I do also know is that there are even more inconsistencies when people post things when it is clear they haven't an idea about what they are even talking about. For example,
#1. Jesus states that the end time are very close "know that it is near, even at the doors and that was over +/-2000 years ago.
See this is patently false, and yet some don't give a shit because they are "twisting" things to match there own desires,much like those fundamentalist you were describing,or they are simply lacking with their reading comprehension,and/or didn't actually read for themselves but did a little cut/paste job.

..and then you have more holes with it when you assume too much,such as
#2 Jesus then states This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. I don't know how to tell you, so I'll just come out and say it. The people Jesus was speaking to ARE ALL DEAD!
Which would be reasonable to believe that he was talking about that 'specific' generation if there was support to back that up, though I gotta tell you since he didn't even know the MONTH,the day, the hour, and I would hazard a guess, the year,but only the "signs" I would say that these "holes" are often created from thin air.

Because of all the new people here lately. I should really say, don't assume I take religion seriously at all, I can't possibly. Just like a Muslim or any one not a Mormon could ever take the "Mormons' Sacred Undergarments" seriously. Why should I take any one fantasy more seriously that any other?
Which is not at all what I was challenging (your belief) but rather your knowledge or lack thereof

Understand my behavior here, on an Atheists site, would not be my behavior in any church. If I was to enter one. Let's face it if a loved one dies and there's a service, I'm there but not for the magical thinking. SS
Again,for the record, Your beliefs are not what I am contesting. Or if you want to get all technical, your "lack of belief." But I'm glad to know you wouldn't yell "Jesus is an asshole" in church if you ever need to be there, I take comfort in knowing people still hold that high level of respect.
Edited by - sugarino on 06/20/2011 11:10:59
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  17:36:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Then you must really be impressed by what happened to Osiris. Torn into pieces by Set and spread across the land, found by Isis and bandaged together for proper burial an act which impressed the gods enough that they resurrected Osiris. Dead, torn to pieces, bandaged together and then resurrected. Hell I'd bet he could control the Nile.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  19:09:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Then you must really be impressed by what happened to Osiris. Torn into pieces by Set and spread across the land, found by Isis and bandaged together for proper burial an act which impressed the gods enough that they resurrected Osiris. Dead, torn to pieces, bandaged together and then resurrected. Hell I'd bet he could control the Nile.
I'm more impressed with losing her virginity to a dead person with a strap-on. lol
Edited by - sugarino on 06/20/2011 20:05:51
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  04:48:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'm more impressed with losing her virginity to a dead person with a strap-on. lol
Depending on the version of the myth a strap on may not have been necessary or even a fully functioning penis. Isis may have been flying about or hovering over Osiris when Horus was conceived. Or it could have occurred when Isis used a spell to bring him back from his first death. When he still had all his pieces. Hell even christian mythology tells us stories of the same event in different ways.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  10:23:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have edited this a bit for greater clarity, before any reply has been added.

I appreciate that you said "Not so much seriously" before you continued but you still made a comment and I would like to address your comment. You continued to say, " I figure that If "Jesus" can die,stay dead for three days and resurrect,sticking around for a little bit and ascending to the heavens, It isn't such a far reach to think he could immortalize a few of his friends,,,"

If I understand your kind of 'figuring' then you should have no problem with me applying your logic by simply inserting "The Flying Spaghetti Monster" for Jesus.

If I do, notice that both 'figurings' are parallel and have the same foundations all Deist defenders use. So if they are the same and both can't be right, I purpose they both are wrong.
No,just silly.

Yes it is and I see Theists trying to justify their belief in one God and not all the others, with their arguments just as silly. Unfortunately they don't see how they are loosing hundreds of millions of dollars annually to con men exploiting their mistaken beliefs. The silliness stops and turns into personal tragedies for Theist who spend months, even years on forums like this one and continue to deny the examples of their flawed beliefs, that they won't publicly admit is there. In their argument and in their minds, if their thinking and honest.
..and then you have more holes with it when you assume too much,,,

So you agree the holes are there, whether I add more or not? If I'm adding more holes that are not real, which I don't believe, I say ignore them. Even if you ignore them, there are still holes in the Holy Book. Way more holes than those pair of Mormon bullet proof garments had after the test. I suppose a Mormon could say "Yeah! but he put them holes there", ignoring the holes in the belief that they were bullet proof prior to the test or a Mormon might say in defence, "Oh! They only work if a believer is wearing them" Regardless of their beliefs I can't imagine we could find one (not 1) who would be willing to prove their bullet proof properties by wearing them during a test. This is exactly why I feel that Theists are knowingly denying that voice, deep down inside. They don't believe all what they say they believe. No intelligent and informed person could.

Which would be reasonable to believe that he was talking about that 'specific' generation if there was support to back that up,
There is by simply taking what Jesus said at face value and not have to add some twist to it like "this generation" really means another.
though I gotta tell you since he didn't even know the MONTH,the day, the hour, and I would hazard a guess, the year,but only the "signs" I would say that these "holes" are often created from thin air.
Hummm, yes you can say some holes are made of thin air. Like doughnut holes. That's not to kind of hole's I'm referring to. To be specific, I was and am not talking about doughnut holes. I sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
Come on! he didn't know the exact time, yes because he said so but he said what he said and it proved wrong. Just like all the subsequent con men, who have been predicting the end is upon us ever since and exploiting Jesus' false statement for their own $ gains. Just like theists can see that all other Gods are false, they refuse to accept that their God is not. With the same evidence all Gods have. They can see all subsequent predictions about the end so far were false but cannot accept that the one that Jesus spoke of is too, even though all the predictions is backed by the same evidence. The end is coming because our Sun has a finite amount of Hydrogen and will run out.

I got to go, cheers. SS

Edited by - sailingsoul on 06/21/2011 18:59:32
Go to Top of Page

sugarino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  19:22:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sugarino a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I have edited this a bit for greater clarity, before any reply has been added.

You say here " I figure that If Jesus can die,stay dead for three days and resurrect,sticking around for a little bit and ascending to the heavens, It isn't such a far reach to think he could immortalize a few of his friends,,,"

If I understand your kind of 'figuring' then you should have no problem with me applying your logic by simply inserting 'The Flying Spaghetti Monster' for Jesus.
You have your freewill,just know that God already knew that you would say this here.

If i do, notice that both 'figurings' are parallel and have the same foundations all Deist defenders use. So if they are the same, both can't be right. I purpose they both are wrong.
To answer your question seriously, they aren't the same because the fsm is a mock... Jesus,Horus,and Buddha are not .. (Hey that kind of rhymed)

Yes it is and I see Theists trying to justify their belief in one God and not all the others, with their arguments just as silly. Unfortunately they don't see how they are loosing hundreds of millions of dollars annually to con men exploiting their mistaken beliefs. The silliness stops and turns into personal tragedies for Theist who spend months, even years on forums like this one. When they continue to deny the examples of their flawed beliefs, that they can never come to grips with and admit are there.
Have you tried saying a prayer for those poor theists ?

So you agree the holes are there, whether someone adds more or not?
I can't say that SS, I don't want to chance going to hell.

If I'm adding more holes that are not the case, which I don't
You don't ? I can indeed show you with undeniable,sfn approved fact that you did. But I am a fair person and we all make errors so I will assume that you repented since you posted this.

"#1. Jesus states that the end time are very close "know that it is near, even at the doors and that was over +/-2000 years ago."

Do you even recognize the error ? That is a big Bible Hole SS.

There is by simply taking what Jesus said at face value and not have to add some twist to it like "this generation" really means another.
True, but as you pointed out, Jesus was talking to them, not us, so we really have to rely on what is written ... Greek anyone ? SS, I'm not making any claims or twisting anything, I'm merely suggesting scriptural support for my interpretation. If you aren't interested, that is not a problem but seeing the Bible Hole that you did carelessly post is so fucked up, I don't think you know enough to even make the call in the first place.

Now, I'm not trying to piss you off because that is nonsense but I have already explained to you that I do not like the same twisty bullshit that you don't like either.

Come on! he didn't know the exact time, yes because he said so but he said what he said and it proved wrong. Just like all the subsequent[....]
That was a spectacular speech,in fact, I almost got sucked into the computer on that... Anyway, I feel your pain SS, but right now I got, I have my Christian Young Earth Short Bus Creation Abiogenesis Mormon Evolution Bible Study Group. (the CYESBCAMEBSG)

By the way SS, everyone wastes their time on forums,not just us ..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds.