Humor
 Regarding politically incorrect jokes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Judge Bromley circa 1612

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 :  16:53:49  Show Profile Send Judge Bromley circa 1612 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Am I allowed to post jokes and bad poetry ( which may be politically incorrect and offensive to some people) though not necessarily advocating the use of weapons of mass destruction?

Judge Edward Bromley circa 1612 ( friend of ex reporters of the News of The World)

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 :  19:13:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can always say the Devil made you do,, Eh, well going by your picture,, you could claim you couldn't help yourself. Just remember there are ladies present.
You might stick it in the "Random Fun" thread also. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  01:56:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't thought much about it. When it comes to humour, and dark humour, drawing the line can be hard. We have rules about posting nudity, blatant racist things and otherwise illegal things.

Tim Minchin's dark humour is a really good piece...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HNu77t354&feature=player_detailpage#t=296s

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  23:21:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if you have to ask...

Go to Top of Page

Judge Bromley circa 1612

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  13:11:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Judge Bromley circa 1612 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh well here goes. Although I wouldn't really advocate the use of a W.M.D. on any populated space.

An ode to Basingstoke

Oh Basingstoke Oh Basingstoke so blue and so sublime.
Oh Basingstoke Oh Basingstoke never do we whine.
Oh Basingstoke Oh Basingstoke you pretty little town.
Oh Basingstoke Oh Basingstoke never do we frown.
In Basingstoke we do prosper and ever do we strive.
We are just like busy bees, happy in our hive.
For unlike those grumbling northerners we are so joyful and oh so full of cheer.
Of Queen and country and the established church we hold so very dear.
Every morning when we do wake and lay within our beds.
We contemplate the day to come, take our brains outside of jars and put them in our heads.
We are the pretty people and really rather smart.
However you northerners are not so clever and are way off our smugness chart.
So please come visit our town, for there is much to see, and I know you’ll have such fun.
The only problem we do have is that our winters are so severe why only just last year the temperature one night reached almost minus one.
So come and visit our beautiful abode the one we call our home.
For nothing could improve this place unless that is a 3 megaton thermonuclear bomb.
So it’s goodbye from us, I’ll not say au revoir a more likely phrase is bye bye and shalom.

Don't say I didn't warn everyone how really bad it was.

Best wishes to creationists ,religious fundamentalists, paranoid delusionalists ( sorry the first two are really just the same),witches,pastafarians,crystal healers, garra ruffa fish therapists and reflexologists.

Judge Edward Bromley circa 1612 (iconoclast, militant skeptic , radical atheist and resident in a post industrial northern England town- now with its very own shuttle)
Go to Top of Page

Judge Bromley circa 1612

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  13:14:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Judge Bromley circa 1612 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh by the way it's not really my fault ; the lord of the underworld made me do it. I was only following orders. It was the people under my authority who let me down .

Best wishes to creationists ,religious fundamentalists, paranoid delusionalists ( sorry the first two are really just the same),witches,pastafarians,crystal healers, garra ruffa fish therapists and reflexologists.

Judge Edward Bromley circa 1612 (iconoclast, militant skeptic , radical atheist and resident in a post industrial northern England town- now with its very own shuttle)
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  13:47:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

I haven't thought much about it. When it comes to humour, and dark humour, drawing the line can be hard. We have rules about posting nudity, blatant racist things and otherwise illegal things.

No violations there.
If I ever get to England I'll have to visit. I'm sure the winters to come will be more pleasant. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Judge Bromley circa 1612

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  15:31:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Judge Bromley circa 1612 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks SS. We do have much harsher Winters up here in the frozen north. I still have a wonderful dent in the bonnet of my car (hood to our American allies).

My poor poetry is slant on the north south divide here in England. I suppose Basingstoke is a pleasant kind of place . Nevr stayed or visited it just passed through( as Leonard Cohen would say) on the way to Bournemouth.

Judge Edward Bromley circa 1612 (iconoclast, militant skeptic , radical atheist and signing off now to go to bed. 23:30 BST 22:30 UT)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.