Installing Linux on a Dead Badger
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  07:38:48  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Installing Linux on a Dead Badger: User's Notes

Minimum Installation Requirements:
one (1) pocketknife

one (1) screwdriver, flathead, to install Duppy card (see item 4. below)

computer with:

CD drive

USB, Ethernet, or a free slot for wireless networking card

Telnet or SSH client installed

cyberspiritual controller program such as FleshGolem (Mac OS X and Linux), Phranken (Windows 98, ME, 2000), or ItzaLive (Mac OS 8.1-9.x and Amiga)

one (1) Duppy card (available in CardBus and PCI models) or SpiritInTheSky external adapter (available in ethernet and USB models)

VüDü Linux (available from Twisted Faces Software)

minimum 3' x 3' (1m x 1m) fireproof surface, in secure, ventilated area

privacy

one (1) dead badger, good condition

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  00:52:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kil......

This god damn discrimination against badgers has got to fucking stop. You are simply assisting in the propagation of this outrage by linking to and presenting some of Ms. Snyder's obvious Musteledaiaphobia. The fact that you could support such obvious violation of the corpus and dignity of the weasel shows your obvious and blatant bias against these poor championless creatures.

I next expect to hear you relate a horror story involving Castor Canadensis and their mistreatment by the dam Beaver Watchers of the World - and these misogynic, largely male chauvinists are legion.

Unfortunately it seems to be some sort of basic instinct.
Edited by - bngbuck on 08/05/2011 00:56:47
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:27:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree. Kil, surely your not thinking of the badger's surviving children's feelings when you post such insensitive and hurtful jokes. Oh! The poor little badgets. Of course I have no problem with the procedure if the departed badger left it's body to computer science. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:34:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Badgers

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  09:24:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, much easier than installing it in a live one! Damn ferocious creatures!

Haole with heart, thats all I'll ever be. I'm not a part of the North Shore society. Stuck on the shoulder, that's where you'll find me. Digging for scraps with the kooks in line. -Offspring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.