New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2011 :  15:37:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Fripp

Originally posted by justintime

I think it drives men to anal sex so they do not have to deal with this traumatic experience again.

Your obsession with anal sex speaks volumes...

The world population has reached 7 billion people. For women to make an art form of childbirth only demonstrated how out of touch they are with the world. Like we need to rediscover how little buggers pop out.

What women should be taught is how to maximize sexual pleasure in men without contributing to unmanageable population growth. Oral and anal sex is recommended for girls taking virginity pledges.

With the proper education the older generation might also adopt its practicality.
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2011 :  15:47:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What women should be taught is how to maximize sexual pleasure in men without contributing to unmanageable population growth. Oral and anal sex is recommended for girls taking virginity pledges.

And you wonder why you can't get a woman. Marf, too bad you're married. This guy seems like quite the catch.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2011 :  16:09:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Fripp

And you wonder why you can't get a woman. Marf, too bad you're married. This guy seems like quite the catch.

It has been said I am not without charm.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2011 :  18:32:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothin' but troll.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2011 :  18:38:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like it's taking a personal and private experience and making a it a publicity stunt. Talk about your stage mothers.

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  15:20:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When you reduce marfknox to single line responses. It is the ultimate compliment guys can brag about. To hear them girls say. "He fucked my brains out. I cannot think anymore."
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  16:50:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote

When you reduce marfknox to single line responses. It is the ultimate compliment guys can brag about. To hear them girls say. "He fucked my brains out. I cannot think anymore."
What would it take to get you to shut up?

Edited to add: Do we really need to put up with this racist, sexist asshole any longer? Why are we allowing an ignorant blowhard to insult a respected female member of our community? The obvious subtext of this comment is that "mouthy" women just need a good fuck to shut them up, and I really find that objectionable. The more I see justintime's name plastered all over the threads here, the less I feel like reading them. He has single-handedly lowered the level of discourse here at the SFN, which is saying a lot. The entire site is polluted with his ignorant and offensive ramblings. It's enough already.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 10/27/2011 17:17:03
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  20:11:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HH, I appreciate your last comments and second them. I'm not going anywhere, but I also do not appreciate being constantly singled out for certain remarks because I happen to have two x chromosomes.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  20:48:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While we're on the topic and there is no disagreement, his comments are over the top. What we have here is an adolescent. HH's is on target, dead center. I wish I could shoot that good, he spoke my thought's. Without regard to his year of birth no doubt justintime's posts are a product of a very adolescent mind. Everything runs it's course. We've been here before.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Edited by - sailingsoul on 10/27/2011 20:51:07
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  20:59:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know justintime some day when you grow up I can't imagine you could be proud of what your posting. I sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it if you would cut your crap. Your call.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  21:07:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of crap, justintime has shown us he can defecate in all directions.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  21:29:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moron. He's gone.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  06:59:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When the only tool skeptics have is a hammer...they see ever problem as a nail. A nail in their coffin. DaveW after 50 pages of phenotypes still got it confused with Phylogeny. I can see why he needs all the help he can get to silence members who expose his ineptitude and incompetence.

Originally posted by CRUX

Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by CRUX

No, my thrust is that you stop changing the question. Why are you intent on changing the question ?
Because "diet" is over-simplified when the subject is phylogeny.
The subject is not phylogeny. The subject is what caused the white flamingos to turn pink. It's about PHENOTYPES, not phylogeny. Like I said, stop changing the subject. I guarantee of you do that, your understanding of the problem would improve.

{laughing hard enough to cry }. Phylogeny indeed.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  07:47:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good lord, Marni Kotak and her husband are such idiots. Apparently they are upset about all the attention they've been getting after, you know, turning the birth of their first child into a public art performance.

He (the husband) added that some people said some ‘really nasty stuff’ on the Internet which had upset them.

He said: ‘Now she (Miss Kotak) is totally afraid because she didn’t understand it was going to be in the news. She didn’t understand it was going to freak people out.’
Seriously?

And check this out:
Mr Bell said he chose the name Ajax as an ‘intelligence test’ to see if people how people would react: - if they said the detergent instead of the Greek God then he knew they an idiot.
Only one problem. Ajax wasn't a Greek God. He was a mythological Greek hero. Maybe the reporter just misquoted him? Either way, I'm not sure how someone qualifies as an "idiot" because they don't know about a particular figure in Greek mythology. And what sort of pretentious ass names their kid after a mythological Greek hero not because they find that character inspiring, but rather, so they can feel superior to those who don't know the reference? Most people I encounter don't know that I named my daughter Lysistrata after an ancient Greek play by Aristophanes. Doesn't make them stupid.

So anyway, now apparently the mother is shut away and upset about all the critical things people said about her. Probably because she had such flowery, romantic ideas in her head about the beauty of a natural birth experience. Turns out it mostly just hurts like a bitch and go home with a helpless infant that sucks on your sore and very possibly cracked nipples every 3-4 hours and who can't tell night from day. Not to mention weeks of bleeding, sharp pains of the uterus contracting, and a 50% change of developing postpartum depression. I guess she just didn't think about all that before turning herself into a public spectacle for the sake of paying the rent.

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  07:50:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gee, I sleep overnight and someone bozoes justin.

Not that I disagree with it. I do agree with it.

I just regret not having the opportunity to vote yes for his banning.

His blatant homophobic, sexist, racist rants were completely beyond the pale. He was given rope and he obliged by hanging himself.

buh-bye, justin.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.