Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2011 :  18:34:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by justintime

Why you are guessing I am a Canadian is no surprise.
Of course it's no surprise: the IP you're posting from resolves to Canada. Maybe it's a proxy, maybe it's forged, but it's not unreasonable to think that you're located in Canada.

What languages did you learn before you learned English?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  06:51:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you think if you were better qualified you could have done a better job with CRUX aka Muhammed Goldstein. That was an embarrassing display of ineptitude and incompetence, DaveW. Are you still smarting from that exchange. Hehehehe!!!

In MG's own words "whatever you say Dave. Look above you. see that ? guess who just won the thread ? backwards walking, talking crazy, and standing on my head, trolling with no knowledge to start with, I beat you guys to a bloody pulp !

I'm just teasing you about the crown.
How does the Agony of Defeat feel. Dave ?"
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  06:58:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I missed MG's next post which points to a collective failure.

I'm not more than a poor half bind pc illiterate troll out for fun, giving a drubbing to the overconfident blowhards called Skeptics.

Buck, I think that it shaped the foundations. As shown, it was the intent from the start, to use phenotype to investigate genetics.

Please see the video I posted relating to epigenetics. I'll try and bring it , near THE END.

yippeeeeee ! I have interested someone in this topic, someone who doesn't KNOW EVERYTHING already.

MG
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.