Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 General Discussion
 The Illuminati are actually a force for good.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  16:07:54  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My firends, forget about everything else that has been posted on this forum. Forget about the conspiracy theories on the Illuminati. What I am about to show you is a website (with a series of books) that completly turn the concept of the illuminati upside down. This illuminati consists of about 6,000 members who want to free humanity from the clutches of what they see as a global elite that is dictacting our motives. Not in a conspiracy theory sense but of the evils of capitlalism. They want to bring a new world order, not one that is often seen as humanity being imprisoned. But a new world order that gives everybody a fair chance in society under a system of meritocracy.

Contrary to popular belief, the Illuminati was not invented in 1776 (although Adam Weishupt was a grandmaster), but were actually created by Pythagorus! It has included some of the most enlightened minds such as Hegel, Hobbs, Leinz and much more. They have been for ages trying to take down the elite to free humanity. They were active in the French revolution and the Russian revolution. They have released 3 coded works of fiction under the name of Mike Hockney that gives the ideas of the Illuminati, the world around us and the plan to free humanity (it can be found here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mike-Hockney/e/B004KHR7DC). They hope by 2012 there next book the Soul Camera, will be the final jigsaw that is the liberators of humanity

Since many here are skeptics, you should be welcoming this with open arms. These people are gnostics who see abrahmistic religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam as evil and nothing more then tools to keep the global elite in tact. They want us all to become gods and argue that the Universe is governed my mathematics. They want a world that critically uses the Scientific method and based on rationality. They say multiple times that they have no time for new age hippies, conspiracy theorist, Nibiru believers and the rest. They even argue that conspiracy therioes have actually harm humanity.

Gnosticism is the one true religion, but even they say that there method for the world will be welcomed by skeptics and atheists. As its based on reason and science, that will allow us to see how the universe is governed by mathematics and science. So please, you must read this website. It provides all of the content on the Illuminati's ideas. Their history is revealed. They talk about philosphy and science. They show how the world is being ruined by a global elite and they say that in 2012, they will be finally be succesful in revealing themselves to the world and kicking out the global elite and an era of a new dawn for humanity.

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/index.htm

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Illuminati%28903482%29.htm (Here a senior member speaks out and reveals that there is a 12-man ruling council, he explains how they want to free humanity and how they are keepers of the ultimate secret they also reveal how the Voynich manuscript was actually written by the Illuminati in one of their attempts to free humanity, but they were killed of before it could be decoded, I think in the first novel they write it was written by the Cathars, that were a group belonging to the Illuminati).

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Old-World-Order%281025563%29.htm )Here they reveal the Old World Order, the group that is currently in power and how they operate,it reveals all the groupes that work for them and some that are not mention in History like the Brotherhood of the shadows - which are explained here - http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller%281584416%29.htm)

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Conspiracy-Theories-explained%28810210%29.htm (To cast some doubts that this is just another conspiracy theory website, they show us how they reject conspiracy theories and show that it goes against their philosophy on science and reasoning, they also reject 9/11 conspiracy theorist and a member of the Illuminati debates with a truther and show why he is stupid, http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/911-Revisited%281871863%29.htm)

They also have their own activist group called the Movement, here is a Youtube channel called the Movementthat shows its aims and gives a more simpler view to the Illuminati's goal: http://www.youtube.com/user/tetraktys36

Here is their facebook page which shows that they are growing in numbers and often have discussion on Science and philosophy http://www.facebook.com/Path.Of.Illumination

There is so much more that could be discussed about this. It will take time to read all of this but please do read it. If this is real it will be a great shock to the world and would change our ideas about the world we live in. Forget about Raul Julia-Levy and ET Mayan film. Forget about David Anderson, Peter Moon and Radu Cinemar. This may be the actual serious shit.

And remember, we live in the Old World Order (bad), these people want a New World Order (good). So get ready for the ride.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tetraktys36

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  19:12:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So all of this effort has been leading up to an advertisement for Mike Hockney's books?

I mean, look at how different your attitude is now, flan. Look at how you're suddenly much more articulate, with better spelling and grammar.

I call "spammer."

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  19:16:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike Hockney is a psuedonym. These books are written by many different tipes of people, if you look at Amazon they also release books under the title Adam Weishupt and another person.

They really give a highly critical and scientific view of the world. I recommend you read all of this. They have set up their own activist group and a facebook group for information.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  19:33:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Plus my keyboard is not acting up anymore so I don't make as much spelling mistakes before.
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  19:44:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, a keyboard causes grammar errors.

You're still a chatbot fuck-stick

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  19:55:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

My firends, forget about everything else that has been posted on this forum.
Then why are you wasting even more time posting to those threads, still?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  20:17:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We need to pay oour attention to this.
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  20:27:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
flanagan1000 is like visiting relatives....after three days, they start stinkin'.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  22:22:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote

No, we don't. Ever notice how "something" (never specified) is always "about" to happen but never actually does? That's because nothing will happen that has any connection to these people. If you stopped paying attention to them, I guarantee you won't miss out on anything.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  23:42:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Again: why are you paying attention to anything else?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  03:01:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Why? They're just making money from fear mongering.
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 10/30/2011 03:02:15
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  08:39:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could you point out where they using fear mongering.

Ok there is one article that concerns me. You know how in other threads I went on about that Thule group that wanted to open Stargates. Well this Illuminati mention them but claim they are just puppets fro another group, that are hired to do the most teerifying things that humanity could imagine... http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller%281584416%29.htm

Check out the history of this group, how they were part of the French revolution, how they were created, annd so forth.
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/31/2011 08:40:08
Go to Top of Page

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  08:49:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Wait for it...

Ok there is one article that concerns me. You know how in other threads I went on about that Thule group that wanted to open Stargates. Well this Illuminati mention them but claim they are just puppets fro another group, that are hired to do the most teerifying things that humanity could imagine... http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Supriem-Rockefeller%281584416%29.htm

Check out the history of this group, how they were part of the French revolution, how they were created, annd so forth.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  08:58:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Except, they weren't.

This is the kind of unbelievable bullshit that I keep refuting and you seem to be ignoring mightily.

The fear mongering is in the words they choose and in the symbols that they select.

The Bavarian Illuminati plotted the violent overthrow of Bavaria. It failed and the conspirators were caught and executed. It took until the 1787 before they were entirely destroyed.

The claim to starting the French revolution is not new. This aspect being discussed by the rumor fear-mongers of the day until 1802. Breif revival in the anti-Masonic times of the 1820 & 1830's.

The history is invented out of wholecloth.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  09:16:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But what this wwebsite does is turn these concepts inside out, here the group the Brotherhood of the shadows is the reaal enemy during things like the French revolution and the Illuminati (which the website claims they are the Illuminati, and were actually around since Pythagorus) are the good guys in all of this. This Illuminati (who are the good guys) want to get rid of the global elite and free humanity.

Valient, since you seem to know a lot about religiouss history, what do you make of gnosticism? Since this website claaims that gnosticism is the one true religion and that the abrahamic religions were created by satan. Despite that they keep going on how science and mathematics are the way forward, and that prominent members of this field were membersof this ancient Illuminati.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  09:39:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

But what this wwebsite does is turn these concepts inside out, here the group the Brotherhood of the shadows is the reaal enemy during things like the French revolution and the Illuminati (which the website claims they are the Illuminati, and were actually around since Pythagorus) are the good guys in all of this. This Illuminati (who are the good guys) want to get rid of the global elite and free humanity.

Valient, since you seem to know a lot about religiouss history, what do you make of gnosticism? Since this website claaims that gnosticism is the one true religion and that the abrahamic religions were created by satan. Despite that they keep going on how science and mathematics are the way forward, and that prominent members of this field were membersof this ancient Illuminati.

The website does nothing of the sort.

The website offers unsupported assertations that the Illuminati existed since Pythagorus. This is a brand new claim unfettered by evidence. AKA it is bullshit. The claim does not predate 2010.

Gnosticism, the way they present it, is a version of New Age thought. It relies heavily on divinely revealed truth to the adherent. (In Wicca, we call this "bullshit". Bardic traditions of Heathenism and some cults rely on this kind of divine revelation.)

To that end, it demonizes any number of Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc) to try to claim themselves a very exclusive group of people. I have seen the same tactic (attacking other religions to promote their own cult/religion) used by charsimatic fundamentalist Christians.

This website is more cultish than religious. The cult attempts to borrow legitimacy by claiming membership of people long dead whom are held in high regard. This is a standard cult tactic to gain the trust of the adherent. You will note that the science that they promote is subverted by their advancing non-verifiable conjecture as science.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds.