Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  00:44:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by jamalrapper

Just calm down Kil. Calling people names is not very nice.
Which is why you call us all "cock suckers"?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  05:59:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Just calm down Kil. Calling people names is not very nice.
Which is why you call us all "cock suckers"?

I did apologize and relented after I was warned for either being to figurative or literal.

I also happened to read the population of gays are really much higher that the statistics provided in one of the threads.

It never occurred to be this would be offensive considering gays and gay unions are legal.Oral sex is socially accepted. And if skeptics cannot suck up some science they can go with the more popular gene dispenser.

I will apologize here again if you guys though I was using it as a derogatory term. Don't do it if it is that offensive.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  07:35:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I will apologize here again if you guys though I was using it as a derogatory term.
So you're apologizing for what you think is our fault?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  10:01:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jamalrapper:
It never occurred to be this would be offensive considering gays and gay unions are legal.Oral sex is socially accepted. And if skeptics cannot suck up some science they can go with the more popular gene dispenser.

Even if that were so, you used it as a pejorative. And you are lying if you say you weren't. And that's not the only thing you called us. Why don't you be honest and offer a full apology with no stings attached.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  11:51:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I will apologize here again if you guys though I was using it as a derogatory term. Don't do it if it is that offensive.
Your apology does not seem sincere, hence I cannot sincerely accept it.
Your compliance is what is required.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  17:23:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

jamalrapper:

Even if that were so, you used it as a pejorative. And you are lying if you say you weren't. And that's not the only thing you called us. Why don't you be honest and offer a full apology with no stings attached.

OK Kil. I apologize for those inflammatory words I used, which I cannot repeat here.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  17:29:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Your apology does not seem sincere, hence I cannot sincerely accept it.
Your compliance is what is required.

I will take time off from this site as a token of my apology to show you, I am quite sincere about what is probably still very fresh in your minds, which I cannot repeat here. Will that satisfy you. Voluntary exile!!!!
Edited by - jamalrapper on 02/24/2012 17:40:16
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  10:50:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It never occurred to be this would be offensive...
Lying is just like breathing to you at this point, isn't it?

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  13:00:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

It never occurred to be this would be offensive...
Lying is just like breathing to you at this point, isn't it?

Where is the offensive part.

To be called something you are not...like here I would just ignore it because it is not true.

To be called something which is not unconstitutional. No crime has been committed. Why the indignation?

To be called something you are doing...and if you are finding that offensive...stop doing it.

Hey the choice is yours. Humbert.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  13:57:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still playing dumb, huh?

Ok, if you aren't lying, then say "I swear to Jesus Christ on my immortal soul that it never occurred to me that calling someone a cocksucker would be considered offensive."

Should be a simple pledge from someone as honest, upstanding, and moral as yourself.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  18:46:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Still playing dumb, huh?

Ok, if you aren't lying, then say "I swear to Jesus Christ on my immortal soul that it never occurred to me that calling someone a cocksucker would be considered offensive."

Should be a simple pledge from someone as honest, upstanding, and moral as yourself.

Oral sex was not very fashionable then and might have offended the modesty of that period. This is America and 2012. From your violent avatar. One can surmise you are enraged because you are not getting any. So calling you one hardly addresses the drought.

Maybe if you had a nicer personality and good knees your fortunes might change.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2012 :  19:51:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oral sex was not very fashionable then and might have offended the modesty of that period. This is America and 2012. From your violent avatar. One can surmise you are enraged because you are not getting any. So calling you one hardly addresses the drought.

Well, aren't you just getting nastier and nastier? I knew you weren't a real Christian. You did know that cocksucker was an offensive term, as I suspected all along.

jamalrapper, you have been exposed as a liar and a violator of the Sacred Commandments! I rebuke you in Jesus' name! Satan, come and fetch your poison-tongued servant!

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  02:32:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will take time off from this site as a token of my apology to show you, I am quite sincere about what is probably still very fresh in your minds, which I cannot repeat here. Will that satisfy you. Voluntary exile!!!!
So much for your sincerity. Your self-imposed exile didn't even last 24 hours!

Now, drop this line of not-apologising.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

jamalrapper
Sockpuppet

213 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  09:38:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send jamalrapper a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, aren't you just getting nastier and nastier? I knew you weren't a real Christian. You did know that cocksucker was an offensive term, as I suspected all along.

jamalrapper, you have been exposed as a liar and a violator of the Sacred Commandments! I rebuke you in Jesus' name! Satan, come and fetch your poison-tongued servant!

Now you attack peoples faith when you find theist evolutionist applying science and growing in number to bring back god into erroneous scientific conjectures and proving god can be found in evolution.

You have to get the definition right because I find you guys are just a bunch of atheist.

Atheist a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Skeptic One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Now generally accepted conclusions include scientific methodology, evolutionary theory, intelligence, high education develops expertise. So this across the board doubts, disagreements can be very debilitating to skeptics.
Edited by - jamalrapper on 02/26/2012 10:03:41
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  11:01:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
justintime:
Now you attack peoples faith when you find theist evolutionist applying science and growing in number to bring back god into erroneous scientific conjectures and proving god can be found in evolution.
Scientists aren't doing that in "growing numbers." That's just silly. ID is not a growing movement in the scientific world. It's a joke. There aren't even a growing number of theists doing bilogical evolution who think that God should be brought back into the process. Not on a scientific basis anyhow. Miller has stated that his conjecture is NOT scientific.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.