Community Forums
 General Discussion
 wedding stuff
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karlaa

6 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  02:17:56  Show Profile Send karlaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
h there girls, i am new here and want to start a wedding topic so if you are interested in such stuff just let me know. karla

http://aperfectcelebration.com/wedding-hat-ideas-4/

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  10:15:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by karlaa

h there girls, i am new here and want to start a wedding topic so if you are interested in such stuff just let me know. karla
You're skeptical of weddings? Your signature link suggests otherwise. You'll pardon me if I suspect that your motive here is to push a product. Show me that I'm wrong.

In the meantime, welcome to SFN.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  10:47:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know wedding hats in particular from Shinola, but you gotta check out this guy's collection, karlaa.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 03/16/2012 10:48:04
Go to Top of Page

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  11:03:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Friction Stir welding is really interesting. Here are some cool pics of the two halves or the Orion capsule being joined this way.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  11:27:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is cool, Hal. No inert gasses needed for aluminum welding. Remarkable advances in materials sciences and processing these days.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  13:27:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess this topic is about types of bonds....

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

dcastle

6 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  16:53:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dcastle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weddings are the beginnings of the end, as some would say.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.